The most underrated comedy of all time...

I actually like Napoleon Dynamite when it first came out and wasn't very well known. It was a quirkly little indie movie.

Because of how much people have quoted it and talked about it and sold every possible type of merchandise with every possible catchphrase from the movie on it...I can no longer watch even five seconds of it.

The word "overrated" was invented to describe Napoleon Dynamite.

Ahhhh , see it might just be over here or at least near me but everyone I know haven't even see it. Had that of been the case here I would say it wasn't underrated at all.

See I found it to be genius , very well done and I was very impressed it with it. I didn't even watch it in cinema or dvd first. It came on tv here and I had lost the remote. So I was like "Eh not seen this might be ok." and I was blown away with it from seer lack or seeing anything about it.

So Ok I'll fold on this one and say "My bad" as I thought most didn't really care for it like near me.

I love Napoleon Dynamite.

I refuse to let other people ruin a movie for me.

Yeah, I love the movie. It is overrated, but just because something's overrated doesn't mean it's bad.

I love Napoleon Dynamite.

I refuse to let other people ruin a movie for me.

Me too

Yeah, I love the movie. It is overrated, but just because something's overrated doesn't mean it's bad.

Same , I was just coming from the it been almost ignored completely near made me think it was under rated. But i was wrong as Moonmaster explained.

Eh, Napoleon Dynamite is alright. I used to like it a bit, but then I had to study it and everyone quoted it. **** off.

I never saw Napolean Dynamite because by the time it became a big deal, everyone I knew had already seen it. I really wanted to for a while, but then the whole fad just got way too big and I lost any interest in it. Earlier this week I even saw that it was just starting on TV, and I deliberately didn't watch it.

It's funny when you think about the fairness of the world. It often frustrates me that Wet Hot American Summer is so underrated, especially because when anyone I've known actually does manage to see it, they love it, so it really could be more popular. But if that's the case, mass exposure could've absolutely ruined it the same way it did with ND. Oh God, you joker.:)

You know what's definitely one of the most underrated comedies I've seen? Osmosis Jones. It was so clever and so funny and the cast was just terrific. There were like a dozen jokes in every single minute. It's also a perfect example of a movie that's genuinely as funny for adults as it is for kids, which is exactly how movies of that genre should be.

You know what's definitely one of the most underrated comedies I've seen? Osmosis Jones. It was so clever and so funny and the cast was just terrific. There were like a dozen jokes in every single minute. It's also a perfect example of a movie that's genuinely as funny for adults as it is for kids, which is exactly how movies of that genre should be.
I agree, it reminders me of cartoons for my youth that had a cheesy message but did it in a non cheesy way. It's good and clever.

I watched this the other day but was disappointed. It had a couple of funny scenes, but I didn't laugh that much. I've listened to so many Ricky Gervais/Stephen Merchant/Karl Pilkington podcasts and radio shows now, it's affected how I see other comedy. I don't find it as funny anymore. :(

I watched this the other day but was disappointed. It had a couple of funny scenes, but I didn't laugh that much. I've listened to so many Ricky Gervais/Stephen Merchant/Karl Pilkington podcasts and radio shows now, it's affected how I see other comedy. I don't find it as funny anymore. :(

Did you see me looking at this thread in Who's Online? I just read through the entire thing; it was buried at the end of the forum and I was browsing looking for something. Weird.

Did you see me looking at this thread in Who's Online? I just read through the entire thing; it was buried at the end of the forum and I was browsing looking for something. Weird.

It's what I always do. I didn't even notice there was a New Posts button until last week. I just see what the other posters are looking at and reply to the thread before they can. And then I win and get points.

Came on cable the other week and I watched it. My opinion still stands. It's funny.....but I will still take Pootie Tang over Bowfinger each time.

Latest posts

Back