The Muppets

I saw it last night. Its everything a Muppet movie should be and more. So good.

There was also a Toy Story short before hand that was brilliant.

No I haven't. I really wanted to see it, but they delayed it's release two or three months here in the UK and by the time it came out all the ads were gone, all the talk had died down, I forgot and when I remembered it was in its last two weeks and I couldn't be bothered to rush to see it.

In other words, I didn't see it because the people deciding on its distribution are idiots.

I didn't mean to be patronizing. I was sincere. I think if I don't enjoy it, it'll be because I've no affinity for the muppets, not because it's bad. Too many people have enjoyed it on a deep level for it not to be good.

No I haven't. I really wanted to see it, but they delayed it's release two or three months here in the UK and by the time it came out all the ads were gone, all the talk had died down, I forgot and when I remembered it was in its last two weeks and I couldn't be bothered to rush to see it.

In other words, I didn't see it because the people deciding on its distribution are idiots.

I'm the same. Apprently it comes out on dvd and bluray in june. I'll grab it then.

Latest posts

Back