Avengers The New Avengers Guest Starring The Fantastic Four (Spoilers!)

Fredrik Martinsson

Formerly known as Ultimate Warrior
Has anybody read it? I did and one thing that caught my eye was what the Sentry said: "I have a thing with my wife in 45 minutes." Didn't he kill his wife? :?
This will probably be explained in the future arc but what do you think?

By the way, the Sentry sucked in it. He was like a bad copy of Spider-Man or something. Not at all the silent strong guy I thought he would be.

Goodwill

:) Pretty good title, Ice. You tricked even me.

This is a cool idea... Where'd you get the issue?

Ultxon

I read this a while back, I was under the impression that this was non-continuity so the question dosen't matter. It was an ok read.

Fredrik Martinsson

Formerly known as Ultimate Warrior
From Bendis Q & A on Jinxworld:
Bendis (Q & A) said:
In the New Avengers/FF special the Sentry says "Yeah, I, uh, I have a thing with my wife in 45 minutes" but as we all know it was revealed in NA #1 that his wife had been murdered.

Was this a continuity mistake, or perhaps a mistake of the artist (drawing a wrong character saying this) or a hint about the future, maybe revealing that everything isn't as it seems (in which case you probably can't say anything about it)?

ALL WILL BE REVEALED.

E

Excelsior Club
icemastertron said:
Damn. Bendis cant really speak for ****. :lol:

I don't know about that, but he's a notoriously bad typist. :wink:

ourchair

UltimateE said:
I don't know about that, but he's a notoriously bad typist. :wink:
Yes, even his indie work is rife with so many typos.

I think it's amusing to see what he was like without people like his wife or editors to do the spellchecking for him. If I had a dime for every typo I've ever seen him make on the Bendis board, I'd have a lot of dimes.

Latest posts