Avengers The New Avengers Special: The Illuminati Discussion (Spoilers)

Just downloaded this! I really liked it. "No, you're a warrior.......I'm a king!" was a great line! I wonder what role namor will play in civil war.

On a second read through, I actually liked this. Some of the dialogue was pretty bad in some places, the art seemed off, but when put together with Civil War, this is pretty cool.

The Illuminati are cool. I want to see more of them.

ProjectX2 said:
On a second read through, I actually liked this. Some of the dialogue was pretty bad in some places, the art seemed off, but when put together with Civil War, this is pretty cool.

The Illuminati are cool. I want to see more of them.
I heard rumblings of an Illuminati mini that would tell the stories of their historical role in the marvel universe in a Joe Friday or Bendis interview on Newarama.

I remember someone saying that DPC was their friend... I liked the issue although I feel Blackbolt got a little blackballed with lines even when Xavier was present. And I think Xavier could have mentally linked Blackbolt's mind with everyone else. I didn't understand why Strange would ship off Hulk the way he did. Most of them all sounded the same; a problem bendis has with all his titles.

Latest posts

Back