The NEW Bionic Woman

how in the **** did Zoe Slater get the lead role in this. that ***** has a forehead the size of a drive in movie theater

Yup. We have to make sure her, Rihanna, and Marcia Cross never stand together at the same time, or else they would plunge the earth into the next ice age by permanently blocking out the sun.

Although M. Ryan was pretty hot in Jekyll.

I watched it. It was ok. I'll give it a couple more episodes before I decide whether or not to follow.

Agreed.

Last edited by a moderator:
The debut was underwhelming and disappointing. Apparantly, the network secretly agrees: they're bringing in the writers/producers of 'Friday Night Lights' to try to improve the show. :rockon:

This was actually way better than I thought it would be, but I thought it would be a godawful sinkhole of wasted time and talent destined to be canceled after three episodes, so by the time they had four lines in a row that weren't cliches my jaw hit the floor.

Seriously, though, this show has a lot of good potential. And the main character is less whiny and more determined to take control of her own life. I like her.

Latest posts

Back