The NEW new greatest invention ever

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
(Give me a break I needed a title)

"Fem-bot" Aiko

Inventor Le Trung, 33, created Aiko, said to be "in her 20s" with a stunning 32, 23, 33 figure, shiny hair and delicate features.

She even remembers his favourite drink and does simple cleaning and household tasks. "Fem-bot" Aiko, who has cost £14,000 to build so far, is a whizz at maths and even does Le's accounts.

He said he did not build Aiko as a sexual partner, but said she could be tweaked to become one

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2023392.ece

E can your muffin maker and media box do cleaning and household tasks and accounting and remember your favourite drinks and be tweaked for sex? I didn't think so. So this = The NEW new greatest invention ever :p

I would find these things too creepy to use.

...what?

Japanese, can't you make a Gundam or something?

Best Case Scenario: Gundams are made and this is forgotten as an embarassing part of Japan's history.

Worst Case Scenario: Saber Marionette J.

Last edited:
...what?

Japanese, can't you make a Gundam or something?

Best Case Scenario: Gundams are made and this is forgotten as an embarassing part of Japan's history.

Worst Case Scenario: Saber Marionette J.

**** Yeah. I love Gundams.

I recently rediscovered my lost love of Dynasty Warriors: Gundam on xbox360. I played it for 7 hours yesterday.

(Give me a break I needed a title)

"Fem-bot" Aiko

Inventor Le Trung, 33, created Aiko, said to be "in her 20s" with a stunning 32, 23, 33 figure, shiny hair and delicate features.

She even remembers his favourite drink and does simple cleaning and household tasks. "Fem-bot" Aiko, who has cost £14,000 to build so far, is a whizz at maths and even does Le's accounts.

He said he did not build Aiko as a sexual partner, but said she could be tweaked to become one

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2023392.ece

E can your muffin maker and media box do cleaning and household tasks and accounting and remember your favourite drinks and be tweaked for sex? I didn't think so. So this = The NEW new greatest invention ever :p

Nice to see the Japanese are so keen on extinction, this is what happens when you have a surplus of engineers.

The same thing ourchair would use it for.

13 is too old for ourchair, so unless this thing can sew sneakers, it's useless to him.

If it can't do that and be tweaked for sex, then I'm amazed. And disturbed.

I wonder if you would have to tell it positions to get into, or if it would just change automatically every five minutes.

Nice to see the Japanese are so keen on extinction, this is what happens when you have a surplus of engineers.

Not really. It's just one step of what happens when the higher ups have ideas on population control and cover it as sexual independance. Couple that with melamine in baby formula and mercury contamination to infertilitize the general population and you got some good old fashioned eugenics to extinguish the majority of us all.

No, this is, as I'm sure you read.

Also, *posts clip of Futurama anti-celebrobot sex informational video*.

That's really too much government rather than too many engineers. Though, the Futurama episode is the first thing I thought of when I came into this thread.

Not really. It's just one step of what happens when the higher ups have ideas on population control and cover it as sexual independance. Couple that with melamine in baby formula and mercury contamination to infertilitize the general population and you got some good old fashioned eugenics to extinguish the majority of us all.

NO! IT WAS A BUNCH OF BORED ENGINEERS! DON'T GIVE ME YOUR SASSBACK!

Look at that thing's face. It would be like having Sex with Terry Schiavo.

Look at that thing's face. It would be like having Sex with Terry Schiavo.

Oh you're just afraid of change, You have serious issues if you don't embrace this new technology :p:lol:(Joking)

Latest posts

Back