The Nick Fury Traitor Manifesto (spoilers)

plus what we see of the arm is the underarm, and its always lighter then the top. just like the palm.

I came here from Ultimate X 8) I'm just too excited that I think I've cracked it.

And I hope it's not some super terrorist organization coming out of nowhere to mess with everyone. Granted a new take on Hydra in the current world of terrorism would be great...but I don't want Millar and Hitch to do it. Ultimates is too good of a book to use terrorism the way it's currently being used in America as a be all end all categorization of everything anti-American.

Volume 2 is a rallying cry against that kind of America, so prove it justified with some super terrorism out of nowhere just seems too low key and predictable.

:shock:

Welcome, Smurf that is Rogue! Nice Manifesto.

Caduceus said:
Fingerprints. All the traitor has done is speak to Hank. They may have a reason to hide they were there, they may just be being careful. Skin tone is a possibility but since we saw the wrist and to me anyway, it was clearly caucasian (or Wasp's Caucasian looking) skin tone, My opinion remains that its not Fury.

Well, again, Hank was talking to the traitor. There could be good reason why Fury won't let him on the team... Because Hank would have the knowledge that he was tearing it apart.

Also, if Fury is the traitor and Hank is in on it, do you think Hank is trying to outplay even Fury? He saved the Hulk, right?

No, I think Fury ordered Hank to save the Hulk. That was Hank's last assignment that he didn't want to screw up.

Rogue Smurf said:
I came here from Ultimate X 8) I'm just too excited that I think I've cracked it.

And I hope it's not some super terrorist organization coming out of nowhere to mess with everyone. Granted a new take on Hydra in the current world of terrorism would be great...but I don't want Millar and Hitch to do it. Ultimates is too good of a book to use terrorism the way it's currently being used in America as a be all end all categorization of everything anti-American.

Volume 2 is a rallying cry against that kind of America, so prove it justified with some super terrorism out of nowhere just seems too low key and predictable.

:shock:

That's exactly what Millar has alluded to though... And on many accounts. I think that, if the traitor is a member, it would make it more interesting and more realistic, too. I hardly imagine seeing any of the Ultimates becoming as barbaric as those in the Middle East.

icemastertron said:
Like the traitor said, "I don't belive in the dream no more". When you don't believe in a dream no more, you just give it up. Here, if its Fury (not saying it is), he's just doing something else.

I seem to remember another Mark Millar story ... Ultimate X-men - The Weapon X arc, where Nick Fury, went against SHIELD (then led by Thunderbolt Ross) & freed Wolverine from the W-X program.

During the climactic battle w/ Col. Wraith - who was attempting a SHIELD coup - it was Fury who came and shot Wraith.

So, in Millar's stories, it's not unlikely that Fury would be willing to go against his superiors to do what's "right."

Great theory BTW!

Wow! What a nice post.

You make a lot of great points to why it could be Fury. I don't necessarily think it is, but you have definately got me thinking.

I believe you posted this somewhere, they really can't leave all those giant-men and union soldiers just sitting around. That really seems to clutter things, and having so many no-name super soldiers around is a bit frustrating. ( I am sure I am biased because Giant-man is one of my favorite characters and all those people having it takes away from some of the uniqueness, hissss).

I just think it leaves the scales too unbalanced to keep america with that kind of power sitting around. SOMETHING has to happen to shield to take its power away, and fury being the traitor (or cap) might do that. Also I never liked how spidey had no future..he HAS to join the government when he's 18..and that would take away from the freedom of that character.

Look, i was looking at my #6 comic one more time, and i saw to my horror that the traitor is BLACK ! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Barbaric?

Goodwill says: "I hardly imagine seeing any of the Ultimates becoming as barbaric as those in the Middle East."

I take it you're referring to the Americans in the Middel East when you refer to 'barbaric'.

hmmmmm a black traitor. well weve got fury,wilson,and luke cage. It would suck if it was Wilson i would be mad i hate when the introduce new characters and take away what makes them, well them rite away. cant be luke cage hes just lame. It must be fury. :D so excited to read what happens

SeAcoW said:
Look, i was looking at my #6 comic one more time, and i saw to my horror that the traitor is BLACK ! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

... er... no it isn't. :?

ranaj said:
Goodwill says: "I hardly imagine seeing any of the Ultimates becoming as barbaric as those in the Middle East."

I take it you're referring to the Americans in the Middel East when you refer to 'barbaric'.

:lol:

Okay...

The American Government hears and analyzes everything he says, 24 hours a day.

Then again, those people could be working for SHIELD over America.

But the thing I don't get is that Fury can stop ALL of this with a flick of his wrist, why all the undercover-stuff?

The Security staff of SHIELD knows his secret, all of his clothes are bugged.

How come the Ultimates haven't figured this out?

I don't know. It'd be possible, but I'm not sure I buy it.

Spade said:
i think fury is onea those aholes that claim to have the needs of the public at heart er sumthin probably has sumthin 2 with galactus or sumthing

:sure: ................you're special.

It is. Look at #8 cover you can even see the path for his eye. The thing with the gloves is because Nick is gonna flame Cap for it

Damn you bass :wink: He is black :D Grap your #6 book and relook it !

Latest posts

Back