The Official Wizard World CHICAGO 2007 thread.

What? You forgot me!

and..er...um... *points at funny kid next to Doom*...

...I pick you. funny kid, you can be on my team.

I just do it off by the ones I talk directly to the most..johnny being the only one i really talk to on aim. doesn't mean you're not top five... :sure:

Last edited:
My wife is seeing if she can get the days off. I don't go if she doesn't go.

More as it develops...

I'd love to go to this one too, but I can't really afford Philly, so I really can't afford Chicago too. Maybe next year this will be the WW that every travels to.

Yeah, I'm starting to doubt that I'll be able to go this year, but if I know for sure that at least some of you were gonna be there next year, I'll definitely go.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm starting to doubt that I'll be able to go this year, but if I know for sure that at least some of you were gonna be there next year, I'll definitely go.

But you live right there...!

I'm definately going next year too.

Unless I move to England.

If VVD makes it to Chicago and we get to hang out with teh Kalicki, my life will be complete.

But you live right there...!

If VVD makes it to Chicago and we get to hang out with teh Kalicki, my life will be complete.

Seriously....does anyone live relatively near the area where the Con is? I'm asking because as of right now...I have the leave and could probably take it. I also could purchase the ticket and gas money to drive up there.

I just can afford boarding for my dogs and me. I'd have to crash on someone's couch.......or carpeted floor.

E's just afraid of being turned on by Ice's sexy accent.

Ay carumba!

I'm spoken with Ice on the phone quite a few times, and I have to say every time he speaks it makes me melt.

Seriously....does anyone live relatively near the area where the Con is? I'm asking because as of right now...I have the leave and could probably take it. I also could purchase the ticket and gas money to drive up there.

I just can afford boarding for my dogs and me. I'd have to crash on someone's couch.......or carpeted floor.
I slept on the floor last year at the motel and it was just fine. Of course I had a pillow and blanket. Stupid toggy not wanting to give up one pillow when he had two...

Latest posts

Back