The only way out is in a body bag...

Looking back....did you ever think they'd kill Cap?

Actually when they first announced that someone was going to die in Civil War my first thought was Cap. Then I unconvinced myself with "No, his book just got real popular again, why would they kill him?".

Hasn't Cap already died, like, ten times? ;) So, no, it doesn't surprise me they killed him off.

Hasn't Cap already died, like, ten times? ;) So, no, it doesn't surprise me they killed him off.

Well, he's been replaced a bunch of times, but the only times I can actually recall him "dying" were when he was frozen in ice (which was a retcon) and later on when he was wearing Cap armor he succumbed to some sort of disease or something. But then he was frozen and revived too. And it was awesome.

we were starting to get a good discussion going a little while ago in USM about dead people .....staying dead.....why not talk here

lets bump this hump thats got a big lump where people don't want the bloody pump

I was just catching up on New Avengers the other day.

Spidey and Spider-Woman are doing recon together and she tells him he's the strangest man she's ever met. He then proceeds to hit on her.

She asks, "Aren't you married?" and he says, no. And then she comments that she thought he was, to which he replies, "Nope, never."

which was probably just Bendis trying to be cute, but it would be interesting if Spider-Woman actually did remember him being married b/c she was off planet when OMD went down. But she didn't know him that well, so she just assumes she was wrong.

Latest posts

Back