The Punisher (Marvel/Netflix) [SPOILERS]

Captain Canuck

The poster formerly known as captaincanuck65
It's happening. The Punisher is getting his own show on Netflix.

RS_Punisher_Series_Coming_RAB_02a.png

Why wait until November though?

So as to release the Marvel shows at a steady pace (every 3-5 months or so). We got Iron Fist in March, getting Defenders in August, and Punisher in November (and Jessica Jones Season 2 in early 2018, probably March, then Daredevil Season 3 next Summer, and presumably Luke Cage S2 and Iron Fist S2 in late 2018 and early 2019).

If they release it earlier, that means a likely hole in schedule for early 2018 in terms of their MCU properties. That, and fact they have a lot of other original content that needs to be rolled out at a certain rate to balance audience interest with production time (hence the year span between most of their shows' seasons).

So as to release the Marvel shows at a steady pace (every 3-5 months or so). We got Iron Fist in March, getting Defenders in August, and Punisher in November (and Jessica Jones Season 2 in early 2018, probably March, then Daredevil Season 3 next Summer, and presumably Luke Cage S2 and Iron Fist S2 in late 2018 and early 2019).

If they release it earlier, that means a likely hole in schedule for early 2018 in terms of their MCU properties. That, and fact they have a lot of other original content that needs to be rolled out at a certain rate to balance audience interest with production time (hence the year span between most of their shows' seasons).

Huh, well, can't say I understand Frank's plan but I wish him luck

Trailer's Up. Looks awesome. Still no release date...

[video=youtube_share;FObD0SDmdig]https://youtu.be/FObD0SDmdig[/video]

Last edited:
Well, I just heard (last night) that the show is being held back due to the Los Vegas shooting. Also the show was supposed to start streaming yesterday. As a treat they were going to release it right after "The Punisher" Panel that also got cancelled.

Last edited:
Netflix release a new trailer, which announces new release date.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back