The Quentin Tarantino Thread

I don't get the Inglourious Basterds one. What's it supposed to be?

The correct and incorrect way to express the number three in German. See the tavern scene.

I need to watch Jackie Brown. I think that's the only Tarantino movie I haven't seen yet.

I need to watch Jackie Brown. I think that's the only Tarantino movie I haven't seen yet.

It's not quite like any of his other movies. The dialogue is very Tarantino if I remember right, but the plot is based on a book, Rum Punch (from the same author as Killshot). There is one major change from the book, though, and it's Jackie herself. In the book she's white and her name's Jackie Burke. So Tarantino obviously took some creative liberties when he translated the book onto the screen. Samuel L. Jackson and Robert De Niro have some great scenes together.

Last edited:
I plan on watching all of his movies next week (errr---starting tomorrow). One film for each night.

Sunday: Resevoir Dogs
Monday: Pulp Fiction
Tuesday: Jackie Brown
Wednesday: Kill Bill Vol.1
Thursday: Kill Bill Vol.2
Friday: Death Proof
Saturday: Inglorious Basterds

But then you've got to include From Dusk Till Dawn and maybe even Natural Born Killers or Four Rooms.

But then you've got to include From Dusk Till Dawn and maybe even Natural Born Killers or Four Rooms.

Correct.

If I start replacing or adding on then I get into the whole semantics of his work and have to watch various TV shows that he starred or co-directed or movies he's produced or blah blah blah.

I liked his appearances in Alias.

I even watched the CSI episodes he directed.

Latest posts

Back