The Reserves of Evil

TheCell

I thought about how much I would like to see the reserves more, and realized that some of them resemble masters of evil. Though we haven't seen their powers, I'm going with what the obvious assumptions would be.

1 of the goliaths could be the villain Goliath
Winter could be Blizzard.
Spring or Fall (Depending on powers) could be Whirlwind.
Thunderbolt could be Radioactive Man.

I am not sure about Summer, Intangi-Girl, or the three powerless ones (though one of them has a name similar to molecule man).

Just a thought. As usual, baselsss speculation.

Possibly. . .but I think they're going to replace the Ultimates once the Ultimates split from the government (It's inevitable).

Plus, it doesn't take into account the Rocketmen. And I think the Seasons all have the same powers (Flight, super strength, super resilience). Their suits are based completely on the Union's suits.

Ta, hmm, led by Ultron huh. Disguised himself as the Crimson Cowl huh.

Whatever the case with the Masters of Evil (catchy name), it's quite certain that the Ultimates are their own worst enemy.

TheCell said:
I thought about how much I would like to see the reserves more, and realized that some of them resemble masters of evil. Though we haven't seen their powers, I'm going with what the obvious assumptions would be.

I am not sure about Summer, Intangi-Girl, or the three powerless ones (though one of them has a name similar to molecule man).

Some 616 Avengers villains didn't have powers like the Grim Reaper. Others like Taskermaster had powers, but they were very low leve (photographic reflexes) and that could be transformed into a skill in UU.

TheCell said:

That's a cool and well thought out idea.

Hopefully they wouldn't call themselves the Masters of Evil, though. Ugh.

I betcha one of the "powerless" Reserve guys is Son of Satan.

ProjectX2 said:
I betcha one of the "powerless" Reserve guys is Son of Satan.

Thats an interesting idea, and I completely forgot about the rocketmen. But, I didn't say ALL of them would be villains. Either way, I want to get rid of some goliaths. Just because they're human tanks doesn't mean there need's to be that many of them.

As for the rocketmen, maybe when gets an upgraded suit or something. Or quits and becomes Beetle or Fixer (if he's actually smart with technology).

By the way, the original blizzard had his powers in the suit.

Last edited:
I'm just going to say one thing and never mention it again. I probably won't even comment on any replies it may have.

Red Skull
Crimson Cowl
Scarlet Witch

There, I feel better.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back