The Resurrection of Ra's Al Ghul - Discussion and SPOILERS

I tried the first part in Batman but it was so mediocre I can't be bothered picking up the rest.

Sorry, I'm with proj on this one. This has bored me to tears. I'm sick of people having normal, even casual conversations while fighting hordes of ninjas.

I was looking forward to this, but it's been a very rote for me. I can't find myself caring about Robin at all and every time I get an issue for this crossover i think to myself, Robin has been able to headline his own comic for 13 years?

It's terrible, and pedestrian, and bland. Morrison's issues are entertaining, but you can tell he doesn't really have a lot to work with... Or maybe it's the other way around and it could be wicked if all the other components of it didn't suck. I think the fact that only one of the seven parts is Batman, and four of them are Nightwing and Robin.

While we're on the subject, all of Batman's proteges and former proteges are pretty worthless right now.

And Gotham Underground, too.

The crossover ended and it didn't seem that great. It was very weak, not what I was expecting with the creators involved.

I've got to say, I'm really enjoying this. It's just a really fun, action-packed superhero story like the old days. I can't understand how so many people find it 'boring'.

Also, kudos to the artists for having the ninjas look just like the members of the League of Shadows in Batman Begins.

I just read it today.....it was ok. Nothing special.

I really wish there was something to genuinely discuss but I didn't really find it discussable.

It was exactly what the title said it would be. "The Resurrection of Ra's Al Ghul". not even an inch more.

I thought it was pretty terrible.

Latest posts

Back