The room

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
The Room (2003) is an independent film written, produced, and directed and executive produced by Tommy Wiseau. It is the melodramatic story of a love triangle between a man, his fiancée, and his best friend. The principle cast includes Wiseau, Juliette Danielle, Greg Sestero, Philip Haldiman, Carolyn Minnott, and Robyn Paris. Without any studio support, Wiseau spent over $6 million on production and marketing for the film. After a brief run in Los Angeles, the film went on to develop a cult following in the city, because of its perceived unintentional humor. It continues to have monthly midnight screenings. Wiseau promotes the film as a black comedy and insists that the "unintentional" humor is intentional, although audience members generally doubt this.

[youtube]yCj8sPCWfUw[/youtube]

[youtube]ISXiFJS9D5A[/youtube]

[youtube]wi_ioe64Z5k[/youtube]

[youtube]Plz-bhcHryc[/youtube]

Videogum has more clips.

I heard about this quite a while ago and was under the impression that it was no longer available on DVD but that is clearly a lie. I'm going to order the **** out of this and watch it for forever and ever.

This

Is

AWESOME!

I need to buy this, then watch it, then make a twitter account and make fun of it while I watch it.

Then send it along to other people, and make them watch it.

What the... the ****? I don't even know how to explain my feelings about that trailer.

What the... the ****? I don't even know how to explain my feelings about that trailer.

HA! Then you're REALLY gonna be turned inside out when you see the whole thing. And you really, really should.

I have the dvd of this. A friend told me about it 2 years ago. It's achieved cult status in LA as I understand, with midnight screenings and stuff.

It demands to be seen. The bad acting, the inexplicable plot, the uncomfortable sex scenes, the lack of continuity. It is a smorgasbord of jaw-dropping awful.

I've ordered it, should be here on Monday. I'm so effing excited.

I keep telling people about it but they just seem confused. "What did you spend your money on?"

I love this movie. When I met Paul Rudd a couple of weeks ago, my friend and I made sure to bring up The Room in our conversation -- Rudd's one of its biggest fans.

I want to see this movie so bad I can hardly believe it. It's one of the first things I'll be ordering online when I first set my feet back on American soil.

I'm downloading this and making my wife watch it. I am going to tell her it is considered one of the greatest movies of all time and won tons of awards. And she will hate me for it.

I'm downloading this and making my wife watch it. I am going to tell her it is considered one of the greatest movies of all time and won tons of awards. And she will hate me for it.

:lol:

I'm going to do that with my... oh, I don't have a wife.

I'm so alone.

I still haven't watched this but I've skipped through it (I do that with all downloaded movies to make sure they play OK) and it is hilariously and awesomely bad.

E should have watched it with his wife on their anniversary.

Latest posts

Back