The thread about a thread playin the other thread

AND BY THE WAY I DON'T WANT TO BE A F***** INNOCENT BYSTANDER AT LEAST MAKE IT AN NON-INNOCENT ONLOOKER OR SOMETHING...........I'M CORRUPTING THE YOUTH DON'T YOU KNOW.:twisted:

You're still alive.

Huh.

yep hows the outback treating you oh wait I forgot your Australia's retarded cousin. My grandma misses you by the way. she burns for you.:shock: "SNEAK SNEAK...................":shifty:

THIS MIGHT BE MY SINGLE HANDED MOST CREEPY POST I FEEL ASHAMED KINDA NOT REALLY.

I thought this thread was going to be about this:

lazarusconsiderationad.jpg

yep hows the outback treating you oh wait I forgot your Australia's retarded cousin. My grandma misses you by the way. she burns for you.:shock: "SNEAK SNEAK...................":shifty:

THIS MIGHT BE MY SINGLE HANDED MOST CREEPY POST I FEEL ASHAMED KINDA NOT REALLY.

I don't think I can come into this thread anymore. I feel sick.

look at that, it worked there.

Maybe fried only makes sense if you speak like him.

i will beat your veteran *** you honky *** *****!!!!

bring it i'll stick that chili dog so far up your wait better stop cursing before i get banned..........**** ******* **** ****** ***....better now

who let lil kis back on the site?

who you calling a kid your favorite movie is f***** wall-e.
Did your mommy close your eyes when you saw the big bad robots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who wants to give a legit reason not to lock this up and pretend it never happened...any time now...

I finally create a thread that people have actually posted on and you want to destroy it. Shame on you, shame on all of you :please:(wagging finger).................Except for Ice he's awesome.

Latest posts

Back