The Thread of Guilty Pleasures

Now this guy is on VH1 trying to find a girl out of a bunch of strippers

Jawsome

You seriously underestimate how much I wanna be Brett Michaels right now.

And it's back!

Probably the greatest reality show of any generation. Seriously.

It's Brett Michaels....surrounded by slutty strippers and groupies.....getting drunk and partying....while vying for "true love"! :lol: Every single person in that house is a walking hepatitisB case.....and I love watching every single minute.

Even with all that disease running rampant.....I still want to be Brett Michaels. Even if it meant something itchy in my immediate future.

Also---it's become well known my newfound love for the greatest guilty pleasure of all......"The OC". Or maybe my guilty pleasure is Adam Brody's snarkish quips? Or Peter Gallagher's eyebrows (they're so damn powerful)?

I forget the name, it was on so long ago.

But it was Dennis looking for the next hit comedy, so some guy wrote one abut Jesus, so Dennis decided to produce that one. Peter was suppose to play Jesus, but that all happen to him in one day, os some other guy took over Jesus, and he got trashed too.

Basically, whoever played Jesus, got their *** kicked.

Now I'm gonna have to research that.

If you have Netflix or Blockbuster Online, you have to track down this old show from FOX called "Action" w/ Jay Mohr. It's insanely awesome. It's like Arliss and Ari Gold from "Entourage" on crack and meth combined.

Now I'm gonna have to research that.

If you have Netflix or Blockbuster Online, you have to track down this old show from FOX called "Action" w/ Jay Mohr. It's insanely awesome. It's like Arliss and Ari Gold from "Entourage" on crack and meth combined.

i vaguely remember that show, he cussed and stuff and they bleeped all the words out and i guess the show was supposed to be edgy or something. i saw one episode and then i htink it got cancelled afterwards.

i vaguely remember that show, he cussed and stuff and they bleeped all the words out and i guess the show was supposed to be edgy or something. i saw one episode and then i htink it got cancelled afterwards.

It's so ****ing awesome.

Dreamcasting PMs between Ourchair and myself often devolve into us quoting Peter Dragon back and forth.

Everyone MUST see it!

But it was Dennis looking for the next hit comedy, so some guy wrote one abut Jesus, so Dennis decided to produce that one. Peter was suppose to play Jesus, but that all happen to him in one day, os some other guy took over Jesus, and he got trashed too.

I remember that show! I laughed so hard when he got hit by the car.

Yesterday there was nothing on tv , I saw disney channel had a marathon on of a certain tv show , Mole put it and thought "eh why not?" first few episodes i starting thinking "this is crap" then as more played I was like "this isn't that bad" and by the end of the marathon i found me book marking it in to other days schedules on Sky so I don't miss it :cry:

:oops: the show was ..... :oops: god I hate myself for this ..... hannah montana:oops:
If this were coming from anyone other than Mole, I'd be kind of shocked.

I remember that show. I still want to see a Jesus sitcom.

I may have mentioned it before, but I'm finally ready to admit that, when it's good, Kyle XY is just about the greatest thing ever.

In terms of guilty pleasures, obviously. :)

He has no belly button.

I may have mentioned it before, but I'm finally ready to admit that, when it's good, Kyle XY is just about the greatest thing ever.

In terms of guilty pleasures, obviously. :)

He has no belly button.
I know, the ads keep informing me of this and making me feel oddly uncomfortable.

b-56153-kyle_xy11.jpg

Last edited:
It's so poorly marketed. It won an award for "Best Children's Show", but it's basically LOST-meets-The O.C. , only better. It's not for kids, as evidenced in the many sexual references, the first being Kyle getting his first boner - at the pool ( :lol: ) in episode 4, and adults clearly have no interest in ABC Family. But most teens think it's incredibly corny, which it is, but it's also so frickin' good.

But if you ever see the first season, UC, feel free to laugh at the unfortunate Sour Patch Gummi Worms product placement in EVERY EPISODE. :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back