The Timeline Site expired?

Pro Bot

DIrishB's site, The Timeline Site, is pending renewal or deletion.

"This Web page is parked for FREE, courtesy of GoDaddy.com."

If anyone feels willing to let the site remain at the very least, go ahead and try it. Apparently it's completely free.

Last edited:
Maybe we can contact him, and get the information to post here?

E got back to me, but he wanted a little bit of a higher price that I cared to spend on a domain. I don't see any content on the site currently.

Sorry guys, I should have come in here to let you know what was up. After DiB passed there wasn't anyone to do anything with it and I let it lapse. I was strictly on admin/technical duty and did not contribute to the site contents in any way. You guys might be able to grab pages via Wayback...I'm not sure.

Sorry guys, I should have come in here to let you know what was up. After DiB passed there wasn't anyone to do anything with it and I let it lapse. I was strictly on admin/technical duty and did not contribute to the site contents in any way. You guys might be able to grab pages via Wayback...I'm not sure.
Do you still have the database? Maybe we can come to an agreement, and can bring it back on this site.

Do you still have the database? Maybe we can come to an agreement, and can bring it back on this site.
As far as I know, you can still go to the Wayback Machine (Internet Archive) and grab the most current capture of the site. I may do that soon.

I do still have it and I believe a backup of the site as well. It was done in Joomla.

I do still have it and I believe a backup of the site as well. It was done in Joomla.

I think some work needs to be done with regard to bringing back his site and meshing it with the timelines here.

Latest posts

Back