The Timmsverse is officially dead...

Yeah....it's dead.

Bring back my JLU.....or something like it. Seriously.

But on the flip side----what other project could Timm do that would be just as sucessful as JLU? JSA seems so contribed and moot. I can't really think of anything else.

BRUCE TIMM: Marvel Universe.

Yeah not that stupid avengers on foxkids. No big three? No avengers IMO. I mean you need at least one of them.

That's exactly what I thought, seriously, Ant-Man leading? Bull****.

Well actually Fox didn't have the rights to have them regularly on the show, other studios had their animation rights. So it was either do it with out the big 3 or not at all

Don't you mean Ant****? :wink:

:lol: :lol:

Well actually Fox didn't have the rights to have them regularly on the show, other studios had their animation rights. So it was either do it with out the big 3 or not at all

Hmm, even so the series itself was still incredibly boring. I wanted to like it because Hawkeye, and Vision were in it, but it was just too boring.

Yeah....it's dead.

Bring back my JLU.....or something like it. Seriously.

But on the flip side----what other project could Timm do that would be just as sucessful as JLU? JSA seems so contribed and moot. I can't really think of anything else.
He's going to be pretty heavily involved in the upcoming DVD movies that DC is doing.

Then they shouldn't have done it all. Avengers without Cap or Thor, how stupid. Imagine the Ultimates without Cap or Thor, it would be stupid.

Last edited:
See this is what i hate about cartoons today...everyone is trying to make them look anime-ish..and i hate that.

See this is what i hate about cartoons today...everyone is trying to make them look anime-ish..and i hate that.
Me too.

I love love love anime.

But I'd rather that American cartoons be influenced by anime, rather than go bat**** loco trying to APE them completely.

Take a look at The Powerpuff Girls and Dexter's Laboratory. They draw inspiration from anime without looking like a bunch of wannabes at a cosplay convention.

Latest posts

Back