The truth of the creation of the Ultimate Universe? Conspiracy possibly inside!

icemastertron said:
Than why would you re-start a universe to promote the movies when one of the movies came out waaaaaay before, and another was 2 years away? Of course during the the movie time, WHILE an the series for the movie is being promoted is one thing, but that's just damn ridiculous.

But the thing is that another plus to having a "restarted" universe like the UU means they can get their TPBs in order. So you get a line of very accessable comics, and just about everything is readily available. I don't think any Ultimate TPBs have gone out of print.

I'm with Bass and Rhyo. I don't see the outrage in this.

UltimateE said:
But the thing is that another plus to having a "restarted" universe like the UU means they can get their TPBs in order. So you get a line of very accessable comics, and just about everything is readily available. I don't think any Ultimate TPBs have gone out of print.

I'm with Bass and Rhyo. I don't see the outrage in this.
I'm not outraged by it. It just didn't make sense when I first heard it.

icemastertron said:
I'm not outraged by it. It just didn't make sense when I first heard it.

Let me rephrase: I don't think I'd call it a conspiracy. At worst it sounds like someone at Marvel is confused.

UltimateE said:
Let me rephrase: I don't think I'd call it a conspiracy. At worst it sounds like someone at Marvel is confused.
I should rephrase, too.

From the way it was told to me, it just didn't make sense, and kinda leading to a conspiracy. Im not joking. Now, it makes more sense. I just went by the info told to me, and the way it was told.

icemastertron said:
I should rephrase, too.

From the way it was told to me, it just didn't make sense, and kinda leading to a conspiracy. Im not joking. Now, it makes more sense. I just went by the info told to me, and the way it was told.

I just think it's weird that a shop owner would be privvy to information like that. Surely no one at Marvel felt it necessary to let him in on something like that.

UltimateE said:
I just think it's weird that a shop owner would be privvy to information like that. Surely no one at Marvel felt it necessary to let him in on something like that.
Yeah. How exactly did he phrase this factoid? Was it something new he 'discovered' or did he pass it off as inside information? If it was the latter then that's silly.

ourchair said:
Yeah. How exactly did he phrase this factoid? Was it something new he 'discovered' or did he pass it off as inside information? If it was the latter then that's silly.
It's actually the latter. Honest-to-God truth.

He could have just read it off the internet like the rest of us did, and pass it for secret information.

ProjectX2 said:
He could have just read it off the internet like the rest of us did, and pass it for secret information.
Or thought it was a discovery that he thought no one else made. I hate people when they get all Columbus-like on you.

Latest posts

Back