The Ultimates 2 #10 art stolen !!

Austin

Richard DeDominicis said:
Well we've waited long enough and it looks like the situation will not get any better so it's time to tell you all.....

The last package from Bryan to me arrived damaged and open. Missing from the package are:
from Ultimates2 #10 pages 1-7, 10-23.
20 pages of Paul Neary's pencils on Captain America. I don't have a list but there were pages from issue 292.

We consider these pages lost but if you should see or hear of any of them available for purchase then consider them stolen property.

On the bright side, this Wednesday I will have pages 8&9, 24-27 for sale at 11:30 AM :)

Take care and keep your eyes open for these pages for us.
Richard DeDominicis
[email protected]
The Art of Comics
www.theartofcomics.com

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hitch-fans/

This means one of two things -

Either #10 is out THIS WEDNESDAY (since the art is up for sale then)

or...

#10 is uber delayed as it has to be redrawn.

WHICH IS IT?!

PLACE BETS NOW!

Victor Von Doom said:
Card has taken over Marvel and demanded that the Ultimates be changed in order to fit his UIM continuity.

It all makes sense....:shock:

But yeah I got the list yesterday and Ultimates 2 #10 was on it, so either the art was stolen after plates were made and the book was printed, or this is a cover-up similar to when Dick Chaney shot that guy in the face.

It's out on Wednesday?

Someone needs to e-mail me #10 as I won't be able to pick it up and I'll shrivel and die without it.

But before I die, I'll end existance.

So don't think it'll be a good thing.

Bass said:

It's out on Wednesday?

Someone needs to e-mail me #10 as I won't be able to pick it up and I'll shrivel and die without it.

Do you think you could end existance on Friday? I have a date this Thursday.:mrgreen:

comic_geek21 said:
Do you think you could end existance on Friday? I have a date this Thursday.:mrgreen:
Don't worry about it, I'm sure someone else would make a new existance by merging this world with a happier one that supposedy erased some 2 decades ago.

Bass said:

It's out on Wednesday?

It'll probably be in scanned form by Thursday AM, US Pacific time (Thurs early evening by yours), Mr. Bass-Lak-Tus. So don't end "civilization" -- what there is of it, as we know it -- quite yet. We promise not to tease you TOO much with spoilers before the,

(Ha!)

Last edited:
Rhyo said:
It'll probably be in scanned form by Thursday AM, US Pacific time (Thurs early evening by yours), Mr. Bass-Lak-Tus. So don't end "civilization" -- what there is of it, as we know it -- quite yet. We promise not to tease you TOO much with spoilers before the,

(Ha!)

I don't promise any such thing. I intend to twist the knife as much as possible, then rub some salt in the wound.

Any more news on the stolen artwork?

I'd guess that, since it's still on the this week's list, that they were already printed and these were just the original pages being sent through the mail after the fact.

Well, the site the man represents is where the pages go to be individually purchased and further pad Hitch's pocket so he's essentially being paid twice for one job. So if they're being transferred there (and being put up for sale), then it's safe to assume that Marvel is long since done with them.

Like I said, considering he sells each page for a scary amount of money and he's already been paid to PRODUCE each page by Marvel, I'm not really feeling sorry for the guy.

Boy though, that mailman is going to have one heck of a winter bonus when he gets home and puts them pages on eBay.

Latest posts

Back