The Venting Thread

Bass

Nexus of the World
Hello! This is the Venting Thread!

Are you really, really, REALLY, pissed off about something? Anything? Well, you should just bury that rage deep down inside and unleash it at inappropriate times.

But being a sociopath isn't always what you want. Sometimes you just need to vent.

The purpose of this thread is to vent. This is where, if you have a problem, post it here BUT - you gotta do it in spoiler tags. This is the anonymity. If someone is curious to see what's just pissing you off on this forum, they can look here. If they're not interested, then they'll never know! And hey, if you read something here that pisses you off, don't go half-cocked into another thread and ***** about it! Remember to vent it HERE - in spoiler tags! Yay!

Do not mistake this thread for a way to be insulting and rude! You can still get infracted and banned for all the same reasons - but this is a thread were people can VENT without cluttering up other threads and turning a thread into a long argument!

Y'know why? BECAUSE PEOPLE WON'T BE READING IT!

Yay! So marvel at the genius!

Or the abject failure. I dunno if this will work, but maybe it will. We'll see.

Enjoy your venting!

I'll begin - my vent is below! If you don't want to read it, don't look!

I get annoyed with people who are able to FIND the "How to deal with problem posters thread" but are unable to actually READ the damn thing.

Last edited:
vent.jpg

I didn't know there was one. It'll be amusingly ironic if most of these are "this thread is stupid", heheheh.

I hate that I turned on the radio yesterday - November 10th - and the station that was on (an oldies station) had already converted to all Christmas music.

THANKSGIVING IS STILL 2 WEEKS AWAY.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate that I turned on the radio yesterday - November 10th - and the station that was on (an oldies station) had already converted to all Christmas music.

THANKSGIVING IS STILL 2 WEEKS AWAY.

God that is so ****ing wrong. I think I said this last year, but I understand advertisements and stores, because hey, people want to start shopping early and you want that to be effective. But radios have nothing to gain and everything to lose by playing them so ****ing early. The day after Thanksgiving is okay, but damn it not one ****ing second before.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get annoyed when people FORGET VERY SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS.

SPOILER TAGS, PEOPLE!

I hate Rainbows, you know those things that come inside and crawl up the inside of your leg and start biting the inside of you *** and your all like "HEY STOP BITING THE INSIDE OF MY *** YOU STUPID RAINBOWS!" god i hate those things

I hate that people can read this.

Stop reading this!

Another thread veering off into randomness?!?!? Planet-Man will kill you all in your sleep!!!

Plus this is just like a blacked-out, censored version of the Pet Peeve Thread.

In your sleep. With mind bullets.

The experiment has failed! But this thread is amusing, and so I shall let it run its course!

Latest posts

Back