The Video Game Music Thread: All About Music, D to The Rama Baby (No Spoilers!)

Imagine the super awesome Max Payne theme, done like in really awesome Thom Yorke-like vocalization stylin remix and all that.

Result.

I've been looking at a lot of really cool Mario Paint Composer vids on YouTube lately. I downloaded my own, but it doesn't have the little Mario jumping on the notes.

[youtube]5uZr3JWYdy8[/youtube]

Also, the music in the Lost Odyssey comercial was a really good choice.

That looks like a really great adventure. I'll be looking for that one.

"White Rabbit" is a great, trippy song. It needs to be used more.

Meh.

The problem with that song is that too many teenagers think it's great and trippy.

Last edited:
"White Rabbit" is a great, trippy song. It needs to be used more.

I hadn't heard it before that commercial, me likey.

I've been looking at a lot of really cool Mario Paint Composer vids on YouTube lately. I downloaded my own, but it doesn't have the little Mario jumping on the notes.
[youtube]5uZr3JWYdy8[/youtube]

:lol: :lol:
You genius bastard.

That looks like a really great adventure. I'll be looking for that one.

It's an RPG just so you know.

:lol: :lol:
You genius bastard.

That's what it says on the card.

It's an RPG just so you know.

Sweet. Mass Effect has gigantically upped my liking for RPGs, and playing anything else right now doesn't seem right. I hope you can customize the look of your character at least as much in this one.

Have I mentioned how genuinely depressed I am to have beaten Mass Effect? Although like Lynx said, there should be some downloadable stuff hitting soon.

Last edited:
They used it on The Simpsons, when Homer accidentally adds all that chron to George Carlin and Martin Mull's vegetable juice factory. The middle-name episode.

I'm not on drugs. It really happened.

I know which one you're talking about, but it's been so long since I've seen that one. I'll believe you this time.

I keep listening to "Oh No You Didn't" from Mercenaries 2 trailers I even found the full version

[youtube]6FlaFYbQQaY[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back