Legend:
YELLOW= Specials
PURPLE= Podcasts
RED= Video Games
BLUE= Joe Bonasingas Novels

Reading/Playing/Watching/Listening Order:

The Walking Dead: Here's Negan! #1
The Walking Dead: Here's Negan! #2

The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners: Podcast: The Supernatural Skeptic's Guide to New Orleans: Part I: "Sarah" (Click Here to Listen)
The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners: Podcast: The Supernatural Skeptic's Guide to New Orleans: Part II: "LaRouche House"
(Click Here to Listen)
The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series: 400 Days 01.5X01: "Vince's Story"
The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners: Podcast: The Supernatural Skeptic's Guide to New Orleans: Part III: "Walkers" (Click Here to Listen)
The Walking Dead: Here's Negan! #3

The Walking Dead: Here's Negan! #4
The Walking Dead: Here's Negan! #5
The Walking Dead: Here's Negan! #6
The Walking Dead: Here's Negan! #7
The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor: Part 1: The Hollow Men: Chapter 1
The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series 01X01: "A New Day"
The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor: Part 1: The Hollow Men: Chapter 2
The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor: Part 1: The Hollow Men: Chapter 3
The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor: Part 1: The Hollow Men: Chapter 4
The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor: Part 1: The Hollow Men: Chapter 5

1st March
The Walking Dead: Here's Negan! #1 (Pag. 2-4)
The Walking Dead: Here's Negan! #2 (Pag. 1-2)

9th March
The Walking Dead: Here's Negan! #2 (Pag. 3)

17th March

25th March

1st April
The Walking Dead: Here's Negan! #2 (Pag. 3-4)

The Walking Dead: Here's Negan! #3 (Pag. 1-2)

8th May
The Walking Dead: Here's Negan! #3 (Pag. 3)

14th June
The Walking Dead: Here's Negan! #3 (Pag. 3)

13th July
The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners: Podcast: The Supernatural Skeptic's Guide to New Orleans: Part I: "Sarah"

16th July
The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series: 400 Days 01.5X01: "Vince's Story" (Pre-Outbreak section)

20th July
The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series 01X01: "A New Day" (Chapter 1 (Until Lee is uncouncious))

The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners: Podcast: The Supernatural Skeptic's Guide to New Orleans: Part II: "LaRouche House"

21st July
The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series: 400 Days 01.5X01: "Vince's Story" (Rest of the Episode)

The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series 01X01: "A New Day" (Chapter 1 (Until the end of the Chapter)-Chapter 3)
The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners: Podcast: The Supernatural Skeptic's Guide to New Orleans: Part III: "Walkers"
The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series 01X01: "A New Day" (Chapter 4 (Until the end of the Day))

22nd July
The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series 01X01: "A New Day" (Chapter 4 (Until the end of the Chapter))

The Walking Dead: Here's Negan! #3 (Pag. 3-4)
The Walking Dead: Here's Negan! #4
The Walking Dead: Here's Negan! #5
The Walking Dead: Here's Negan! #6
The Walking Dead: Here's Negan! #7
The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor: Part 1: The Hollow Men: Chapter 1
The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series 01X01: "A New Day" (Chapter 5)
The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series 01X01: "A New Day" (Chapter 6-8)
The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor: Part 1: The Hollow Men: Chapter 2 (Pag. 18-28)

23rd July
The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor: Part 1: The Hollow Men: Chapter 2 (Pag. 28-29)

The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor: Part 1: The Hollow Men: Chapter 3 (Pag. 30-35)
The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor: Part 1: The Hollow Men: Chapter 3 (Pag. 35-39)

24th July
The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor: Part 1: The Hollow Men: Chapter 4 (Pag. 40-41)

25th July
The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor: Part 1: The Hollow Men: Chapter 4 (Pag. 41-42)

26th July
The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor: Part 1: The Hollow Men: Chapter 4
(Pag. 42-53)

27th July
The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor: Part 1: The Hollow Men: Chapter 4 (Pag. 53-56)

26th October
The Walking Dead: Here's Negan! #1 (Pag. 1)

22nd August
The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series: 400 Days 01.5X01:
"Vince's Story" (Choosing Story section)

Last edited:
Okay, need help, the podcast, "The Supernatural Skeptic's Guide to New Orleans" seems to be a case of "Lost Media", if someone can find a way to listen to the podcast again, will be very appreciate for you to send it here, so that I can put the product better in my Timeline, for now I will trust other timelines on the Web. Thanks.

Good luck on this! I've been working on the cinematic universe timeline forever so we both got work to do haha

Latest posts

Back