The World Series of Pop Culture

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
I'm totally loving the World Series of Pop Culture on VH1.

It's like professional "Trivial Pursuit". I think I'd do pretty well. I tend to get at least 3 or 4 questions out of most categories right. Some more, some none at all. There are just some areas where I have absolutely no knowledge. It's very fun to watch, and best of all, it's completely educational. :D

Yes, this is fun. I've only been able to see one episode but it was cool.

I probably get around 60% of them right. Some of the questions are absurdly tough.

E said:
Yes, this is fun. I've only been able to see one episode but it was cool.

I probably get around 60% of them right. Some of the questions are absurdly tough.

Really? I thought most of them were pretty easy. But then again I'm a pop culture freak who's read every issue of Entertainment Weekly (the people who created the show) of the last two years word-for-word, so I kinda know what they like to quiz about.

Yeah, I've seen every episode. :)

Last edited:
ultimatedjf said:
Really? I thought most of them were pretty easy. But then again I'm a pop culture freak who's read every issue of Entertainment Weekly (the people who created the show) of the last two years word-for-word, so I kinda know what they like to quiz about.

Yeah, I've seen every episode. :)
Freak.

Yeah...I mentioned this show in the Social Thread. I'd own it. With the exception of a few musical questions......I've got gotten about 95% of the questions right.

I am an obscure god amongst insects.

So who else has been rooting for "Almost Perfect Strangers" this whole time? I think it'd be really great if they won, since they just met each other.

My friends and I are going to tryout next time. The show itself isn't that tough.

But the online game? BRUTAL.

Latest posts

Back