This Thread Is Explosive!

Planet-man

Toronto, Ontario(by way of the Kepler Verge)
Welcome to the most X-TREME, TOTALLY OUTRAGEOUS thread on the internet!

This thread is EXPLOSIVE! Anything can happen, or even UNhappen, at a moments notice!

Marvel in disbelief as Ultimate Houde stomps Moonmaster's head into a DELICIOUS PASTE!

Rub your eyes in shock as Toggy types in BRIGHT GREEN LETTERS!

Vomit with rage at the COMPLETELY UNCALLED FOR MEMES, LOLCATS, and "PWN3D" PHOTOS!

S*** yourself in awe at the mysterious enigma of the SPORADICALLY APPEARING "Thank you for posting!" MESSAGE which MAY OR MAY NOT have something to do with the multi-quote button!

All this and MORE will befall you here! "WHY?!" you might ask, would anyone in their right mind even CONSIDER partaking in a thread this TERRIFYING, CONTROVERSIAL, and possibly RADIOACTIVE?

Because...

WE HAVE FREE CANDY!!!!111!!

As my friend Hiro Nakamura might say...

Hiro.jpg

The answer is simple... YOU DON'T!!!

So take a deep breatheat a big handful of Hershey's Kisses(the kind in gold foil with almonds inside), and get ready for the most incredible, inedible, commitable, bong-hitable, meat-beatin', bandwidth-eatin' thread you've ever seen!

THIS THREAD IS EXPLOSIVE!!!!
:idea::arrow::exclaim:​
Light the fuse! 22/4/2007

*Injects Planet-Man with 100 mg of Pancuronium Bromide*

Don't worry everybody, it's over.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is doc but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

* ~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Last edited:
Welcome to the most X-TREME, TOTALLY OUTRAGEOUS thread on the internet!

This thread is EXPLOSIVE! Anything can happen, or even UNhappen, at a moments notice!

I think, with this much grace and effort, this no longer qualifies as spam, but important, required reading.

I whole heartedly support this thread for production.

I look forward to the explosion... or NOT!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!

DISCO DANCING! AM I NOT INSANE?!

*Injects Planet-Man with 100 mg of Pancuronium Bromide*

Don't worry everybody, it's over.

Because you injected him with pancakium? I want pancakes.

It would be funny to lock this now.

Yes, but you failed to be funny (as usual). I think, as punishment, for the next 24 hours, you can't use the letter E in any posts.

Go on. ACCEPT YOUR PUNISHMENT. I bet you can't do it.

And these have to be proper posts, not just "Bass sucks" or whatever nonsense. PROPER posts.

Last edited:
How come when I read the first post, all I could think about was Cartoon Network's promo for Friday nights.

It's got some theme to it called "Monster Friday Somthing Or Other". I'm not sure what it's called but I know it starts with an explosion and then the announcer screaming "On the next Ed, Edd and Eddy!" in an 80's monster metal voice.

Meh....whatever. I'm sure none of you know what I'm talking about. But if you did you'd all be like "Oh yeah! Totally!".

NONONONONONO!

E must do it! And no 'E's, and no digit or character can replace the 'e'. So no, "That's _asy" or what not.

That's the rules that I just invented!

it should be for the next week not 24 hours!

Okay, so you all know Joe Kalicki. He's pretty cool.... OR IS HE?

Lady and Gentlemen, the following information may shock you.

I give you Joe Kalicki's deep dark secret, the one he keeps locked in his basement, the one he grew from, broke off of, and escaped...

I give you, THE REAL JOE KALICKI!!!

TheRealJoeKalicki.jpg

Okay, so you all know Joe Kalicki. He's pretty cool.... OR IS HE?

Lady and Gentlemen, the following information may shock you.

I give you Joe Kalicki's deep dark secret, the one he keeps locked in his basement, the one he grew from, broke off of, and escaped...

I give you, THE REAL JOE KALICKI!!!

TheRealJoeKalicki.jpg

That's the most metal thing I've ever seen.

Latest posts

Back