Thor Movie

How would you rate Thor?

• Total voters
He's a good actor. He might be able to pull of Thor. Obviously better off as like the Ultimate Thor than 616.

Never seen him in anything other than X-men though his one line "Scream for me" Was awesome to the max

No, because it hasn't been said who will be in Wolverine.

I thought they were wanting him to be in Wolverine. I'd rather him do Wolverine than Thor. Of course if he were Thor that means we wouldn't have to have Triple H.

I thought they were wanting him to be in Wolverine.
Again, nope. It's been only been talked about how it hasn't been mentioned that he's in it and all that jazz.

I'd rather him do Wolverine than Thor.
I'd like for him to do both. It'll be a while before Thor starts shooting, and Wolverine starts in less than 3 months.

Of course if he were Thor that means we wouldn't have to have Triple H.
*Crosses fingers*

Again, nope. It's been only been talked about how it hasn't been mentioned that he's in it and all that jazz.

I hate these type of "news stories" They dont say anything, until Marvel actually says they're in talks I dont really care

I'd like for him to do both. It'll be a while before Thor starts shooting, and Wolverine starts in less than 3 months.

*Crosses fingers*

3 months? They better get their villains locked down.

CBR:

Responding to rumors, actor Kevin McKidd is quoted at Sci Fi Wire talking about having discussions about playing the God of Thunder. "I didn't know about it either until I heard the rumors and I called my agent," McKidd said. "And he went, 'Yeah, yeah, yeah, we've been talking to them about it.' But the last I heard from my agent, they're talking that they want to go for somebody much younger, a 19- or 20-year-old, for that role. So they're reconceptualizing it as we speak."

Avi Arad said:
We've literally just started these discussions. If you're a "Thor" follower you'll really love the movie, because we've found a really fine balance between Earth and Asgard. It's so big you have to look at it as a "Lord of the Rings" kind of thing."

Director Matthew Vaughn (Stardust) talked to Empire Online about helming Marvel Studios' Thor. Here's a clip:

"My only concern initially was that it's another fantasy film [after Stardust], but it's different in the sense that it's a superhero film set in the world of fantasy. You've got Thor and Odin and it's set in Asgard - it's not going to be like Lord of the Rings or even Narnia. I think it's important to keep it comic book. We're not doing the Thor of Norse mythology. We're doing the Marvel Thor."
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Last edited:
CBR:

Responding to rumors, actor Kevin McKidd is quoted at Sci Fi Wire talking about having discussions about playing the God of Thunder. "I didn't know about it either until I heard the rumors and I called my agent," McKidd said. "And he went, 'Yeah, yeah, yeah, we've been talking to them about it.' But the last I heard from my agent, they're talking that they want to go for somebody much younger, a 19- or 20-year-old, for that role. So they're reconceptualizing it as we speak."

WTF? Oh no...

Latest posts

Back