Through it all.

tereuo

I've been reading DC and Marvel for over 25+ years. I'm more of DC-guy than Marvel-dude. I favor the stories, idea, and image of the word, hero; from DC rather than Marvel.

I believe DC captures heroes, villains, damsels+bachelors in distress, anti-heroes and subtle metaphors/conjecture, better than Marvel.

I do adore, admire and smitten by Marvel and their work. I believe Marvel captures, doubt, failure, perseverance and what it means to be human, better than DC. I just prefer what DC does more, oppose to Marvel.

That's part of the reason I've read both for so long. That's why I've gotten certain events and hero deaths/resurrections. I know. I write a lot about the big two, but it's always best to understand why you do, what you do.

My question to you is, why do you favor one over the other? Why do you favor both? Why have you stayed with Marvel and DC for as long as you have?
f3fe9345d1ec9eb42c7ccef3c43b8e55.jpg
a997abea87d1c0f5aaa94bda55387966.jpg
745783e80079de946082ed37a1285be6.jpg

Hey Teuero, I have a suggestion. Maybe you can make a thread in the lunge section that is titled 'Discussion Questions' or something like that. Then you can post your questions and people can answer them as they are interested. As it is, you're posting a lot of threads that aren't getting any responses and making it hard to find anything else in this part of the forum. Putting it all in one thread might be less overwhelming.

Thanks, man!

EDIT: Maybe E can even collect all your previous posts into one thread for you. I'm not sure, but it's possible.

Last edited:
If we can do that. I'd love that. I do this through mobile so if I could get assistance, I'm all in.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

If we can do that. I'd love that. I do this through mobile so if I could get assistance, I'm all in.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Well, for starters just start one thread in the lounge and then use that for all your questions. E (the site administrator) is the only one who can move your posts around and I'm not sure if that's something he'll want to do.

Latest posts

Back