Thumbsucker

ourchair

I just saw the trailer to Thumbsucker, a movie about a boy who throws himself and everyone around him into chaos when tries to break off his thumbsucking habit.

Looks genuinely intriguing, and the cast features Tilda Swinton, Keanu Reeves, Vincent D'Onoforio, Vince Vaugh and the Lou Pucci as the titular thumbsucker.

Strangely enough, I'm sold on this movie mostly because the trailer features some laugh out loud moments of Keanu Reeves as an intensely self-serious orthodontist with New Age sensibilities.

Here's the trailer: http://movies.apple.com/movies/sony/thumbsucker/thumbsucker_m480.mov

Anybody else as interested in this as I am?

Looks funny. Isnt that kids mom in CONSTANTINE also?

DIrishB said:
Yup, ourchair got it. She's an odd-looking woman, but her look worked surprisingly well as the angel in Constantine.
'Odd-looking'? I dunno, I think Tilda Swinton is rather fetching precisely because of how androgynous and smoothened her features are.

ourchair said:
'Odd-looking'? I dunno, I think Tilda Swinton is rather fetching precisely because of how androgynous and smoothened her features are.
...I agree, but I'm more attracted to her voice. Just something about it....

Anywho, that looke like my kind of flick OC, I'll have to check it out whenever its released.

Baxter said:
...I agree, but I'm more attracted to her voice. Just something about it....

Anywho, that looke like my kind of flick OC, I'll have to check it out whenever its released.
Actually, you're right, she does have a rather nice voice.

Goddamnit, I don't even have much of an opinion about Tilda Swinton but now this thread is playing tricks with my head and making me crazy for her :drooling: :crazy: :drooling: :crazy: :drooling: :crazy: :drooling:

So this is getting a wide release this weekend. I doubt it'll come to the local theator, but it'll probably be in Bridgeville like A History of Violence was. Hopefuly I'll get to see it.

Latest posts

Back