Thunderbolts (Parker/Walker) discussion

Re: Cage's Thunderbolts

Wow, worst deletion ever. Glad I was a part of that.

Anyways, Juggs doesn't want money. Wasn't the last time we've seen him he was a sort of anti-hero?

Isn't Man-Thing a supernatural creature that protects a mystical portal to other dimensions?

How are they going to control him?

Isn't Man-Thing a supernatural creature that protects a mystical portal to other dimensions?

How are they going to control him?

I can't help but think that this roster is one of those fake-out rosters that you get from time to time.

Man-Thing can't be controlled like a human can, he's pretty much just a force of nature, without Jennifer Kale (she has some kind of effect on him) on the team he would have absolutely no reason to be there.

Wow, worst deletion ever. Glad I was a part of that.

Anyways, Juggs doesn't want money. Wasn't the last time we've seen him he was a sort of anti-hero?

He had to go back to being a bad guy or he would lose favor with Cytorrak and lose his powers, that said he's really only bad in that he just does whatever he wants rather having a vendetta against the X-Men or something.

I just read it, and I really enjoyed it. All of the reasoning behind the team makes sense (well Crossbones' reason is a little iffy) and I especially love the reason for Man-Thing's involvement. Not much in the way of action, but the story moves at a good enough clip that you don't notice, and the cliff hanger at the end is really good. My only real point of contention is that I'm not liking Songbird's haircut too much.

EDIT: Also can a mod change the thread title to Thunderbolts (Parker/Walker) Discussion?

Last edited:
Yeah, that was a great start. Crossbones being on the team is stupid but that's the only thing I didn't like. "Man-Thing is the new Quinjet." That is awesome. And I really liked the art too.

Baron Zemo!

Latest posts

Back