Timeline Hub

I don't really know where to ask this, and I don't want to start a new thread.

Do you guys view Tina Minoru in Doctor Strange as a different character to the version seen in Runaways or the same? Kevin Feige stated that the Doctor Strange character was just an easter egg and the Runaways creators say that the Doctor Strange version has no baring on them, but the Prelude confirms the same name. Also, later seasons kinda make it make sense, since Tina recognises the Dark Dimension corruption in Nico's eyes, and she was at the Hong Kong Sanctum during Kaecilius' attack. I do believe that, officially, they're separate characters. It's messier like that to me though. Two separate magical characters with the same name with their own staff of one in the same universe?

The Marvel wiki actually combines the characters, which, if nothing else, makes for an interesting read. Since we only see her only briefly in Doctor Strange and its Prelude comic, it doesn't really present any huge issues for me. That's just my take though.

Last edited:
I was thinking about the John Wick timeline (ignoring Payday, lol). Are there any dates throughout the series? Each film takes place consecutively.

So, either they're set in 2014 or 2023 maybe?

197? - The Continental Season 1
???? - John Wick
20?? - John Wick: Hex
2014 - John Wick
2014 - John Wick: Chronicles: An Eye for An Eye
2014 - John Wick: Chapter 2
2014 - John Wick: Chapter 3: Parabellum
2014 - Ballerina
2014 - John Wick: Chapter 4
202? - John Wick: Chapter 5

Oh, if that Atomic Blonde crossover ever happened, that's set in 1989. I doubt it though.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, has anyone considered doing a timeline for the 24 series? Given that the show takes place in real-time (each episode being set within an hour), would be interesting to see, especially with the various novels, comics and even PS2 game.

Out of curiosity, has anyone considered doing a timeline for the 24 series? Given that the show takes place in real-time (each episode being set within an hour), would be interesting to see, especially with the various novels, comics and even PS2 game.
Yes, we did one back in the day on the 24 Wiki. (https://24.fandom.com/wiki/Timeline) I also did a lot of work on a much more detailed one, but never finished it, sadly. The show has a sliding timescale, where each season takes place more than a year after the previous season (sometimes several years), yet it always takes place in the "present", so we went with a "relative" timeline for the Wiki. All novels, comics and short films are included as well.

I don't really know where to ask this, and I don't want to start a new thread.

Do you guys view Tina Minoru in Doctor Strange as a different character to the version seen in Runaways or the same? Kevin Feige stated that the Doctor Strange character was just an easter egg and the Runaways creators say that the Doctor Strange version has no baring on them, but the Prelude confirms the same name. Also, later seasons kinda make it make sense, since Tina recognises the Dark Dimension corruption in Nico's eyes, and she was at the Hong Kong Sanctum during Kaecilius' attack. I do believe that, officially, they're separate characters. It's messier like that to me though. Two separate magical characters with the same name with their own staff of one in the same universe?

The Marvel wiki actually combines the characters, which, if nothing else, makes for an interesting read. Since we only see her only briefly in Doctor Strange and its Prelude comic, it doesn't really present any huge issues for me. That's just my take though.
the whole Tina Minoru thing is one of those problems where I end up making a fan theory that is wildly more complex then it needs to be.

Since when Tina sees her daughter do the "Crispy eyes" thing she implies shes seen it before. She also seems to be younger in the first doctor strange movie which is a bit of a conflict. I used to have this whole idea about how she was sent back in time due to timestone shenanigans, but I think the simpler theory was that Tina was "moonlighting" between her roles as guardian at Kamar-Taj and CEO of Wizard Computers. Which is a hell of a schedule to keep, but comic book characters arent exactly strangers to ridiculously busy schedules. The difference in looks can be attributed to her using magic to change her appearance, either out of vanity or to keep her "secret identity" of CEO of Wizard computers hidden.

That being said, since we see a lot more of Tina in Runaways and she never mentions her role of guardian, so I also assume she would have left her role at Kamar-Taj sometime after the Dr Strange movie. Maybe she rejected Dr Strange being appointed Sorcerer Supreme, or maybe she was concerned that her role with the Pride would be discovered.

But what's interesting is, and you will appreciate this as a fan, at the end of Bumblebee, Optimus comes to Earth. What he's experienced is failure, probably for the first time in his life, right? He's had to retreat, he's leaving the planet Cybertron. What's happened to him from that experience? When we meet him in 2007, he's a particular person, if you would. In 1994, he's not the same person. He still has growth to do between '94 and 2007. So the character arc for Optimus in this, and the fun for the audience is, when you first meet Optimus – and we've had this experience because we've watched it with audiences and we've heard them talk about it – they're like, "It's definitely Optimus, but there's something a little different…" At first, they're like, "Wait, what, who… what Optimus is this?" And by the end of the movie, Optimus has become the guy that you've recognized from the Bay movies. Emotional.
Told you Bumblebee and Rise of the Beasts was part of the Bayverse. Now... how did Unicron merge with Earth? Lol

Optimus compassion is always at the center of his charachter, having him become the brutal killing machine he is in the bay movies is like killing the charachter. Infact if you search for Bob Budiansky original charachter profile for Optimus from back in the 80s, in the weakness section, after the physical ones he write this: "Otherwise, the only weakness he could be accused of having is being too compassionate and concerned about the safety of others. He would be a more effective military commander if he were more ruthless, but then he wouldn't be Optimus Prime".

"I kept telling marketing that that's what we should say, that this is the only direct sequel. I guess you could argue 'Dracula's Daughter' is a sequel because the opening scene is the aftermath of the Tod Browning movie, but Bela Lugosi's not in it, it's a whole different set of characters. And it's a great movie, it's wild if you haven't seen it. I thought the movie was great. But to me, this is the only real direct sequel with the Dracula and the Renfield of that movie. So yeah, I wish they'd use that in the marketing. I think that would've been a funny way of positioning this movie. The longest time between the original movie and the sequel, beating 'Psycho,' or whatever. I guess 'Avatar' maybe now, since it feels like a long time since the first one."

Told you Bumblebee and Rise of the Beasts was part of the Bayverse. Now... how did Unicron merge with Earth? Lol

Screenshot_20230509_154907_Gallery.jpg

???? - Transformers One
1987 - Agent Burns: Welcome to Sector 7
1987 - Bumblebee
1989 - Sector 7 Adventures: The Battle at Half Dome
1994 - Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
2000 - 28 Days
2003 - Transformers: Beginnings
2007 - Transformers
2008 - Friday the 13th
2009 - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
2013 - Transformers: Dark of the Moon
2018 - Transformers: Age of Extinction
2023 - Transformers: The Last Knight

Notes:
-Yes, I'm including 28 Days and Friday the 13th in this listing. You can't stop me! Muhahahaha!

-The tie-in comics take place in an alternate timeline where only the first three movies are canon apparently. I guess the Bumblebee prequel comic would fit here maybe (?), though it connects with The Last Knight's depiction of Bumblebee being on Earth since WW2.

Last edited:

View attachment 1071

???? - Transformers One
1987 - Bumblebee
2000 - 28 Days
2007 - Transformers
2008 - Friday the 13th
2010 - Transformers: Cyber Missions 1x01-1x13

Notes:
-Yes, I'm including 28 Days and Friday the 13th in this listing. You can't stop me! Muhahahaha!

-The tie-in comics take place in an alternate timeline where only the first three movies are canon apparently. I guess the Bumblebee prequel comic would fit here maybe (?), though it connects with The Last Knight's depiction of Bumblebee being on Earth since WW2.

Cyber Missions is in the expanded live-action universe. The main one has only the movies. IDK what is agent Burns and beginnings, but Sector 7 adventures might be canon if the fact thet Bumblebee wasn't a reboot is true.

Cyber Missions is in the expanded live-action universe. The main one has only the movies. IDK what is agent Burns and beginnings, but Sector 7 adventures might be canon if the fact thet Bumblebee wasn't a reboot is true.
I just saw that it featured Lockdown, so yeah. That makes sense. Transformers: Beginnings might be part of the Expanded Live-Action Universe too.

Bumblebee had a prequel comic as well, but he was on Earth between 1945-1987 in that comic since it was based on an earlier version. In the canon, Bumblebee must have returned to Cybertron before reaching Earth again in 1987, since apparently Bumblebee and Transformers: Rise of the Beasts are still connected officially.

Last edited:
I just saw that it featured Lockdown, so yeah. That makes sense. Transformers: Beginnings might be part of the Expanded Live-Action Universe too.

Bumblebee had a prequel comic based on an earlier version of the film as well, but he was on Earth between 1945-1987 in that comic since it was based on an earlier version. In the canon, Bumblebee must have returned to Cybertron before reaching Earth again in 1987, since apparently Bumblebee and Transformers: Rise of the Beasts are still connected officially.
and agent burns?

View attachment 1071

???? - Transformers One
1987 - Bumblebee
2000 - 28 Days
2007 - Transformers
2008 - Friday the 13th

Notes:

oh and with the Dark of the movie prequel game is a mistery, it contradicts the prequel comics so it isn't in the expanded universe, but seems to coontradict the movies too, don't remember but one guy in the tf wiki asked about this and Chris (the guy who do the basics) says it isn't canon in the main movie universe. (I personally didn't find any, telling only for advise you)

Latest posts

Back