Timeline Hub

okay Guys, I made a discovery about a video game series that probably was your Childhood, and that is.... Prince of Persia. Okay, you should know that all the PoP micro-series are a different continuity... well, so I thought, cos Ubisoft stated that, but then I come across this comic: "Prince of Persia: The Graphic Novel" This comic was made by the creator of the series himself, and revolves around 2 different princes set in 2 different time periods: 9th Century AD and 13th Century AD. The comic opens with this quote: "Before a young adventurer escaped a dangeon to rescue a princess... Before a Scheming Vizier tricked a prince into unleashing the sands of time.... A prophecy was made" So the comic is linked to both The original Trilogy and the Sands of Time Trilogy, so they are connected. Ubisoft stated that The Sands of Time is set in 9th Century AD, so this leave us with the original trilogy as to take place in 13th Century AD. Now going into the other series, Prince of Persia 2008 series was stated to be a SOFT reboot (IDK why everyone think that it is a Hard reboot) and takes place 1000 years before the sands of time, so c. 800-1000 = -200, so the prince of persia 2008 series takes place in 3rd Century BCE. If you want you can bring in the movie series and takes place in 6th Century AD. The lost crown was stated by Ubisoft to be its own continuity, but since The creator of the series contraddicted their previous statement, maybe the new game is connected too. Anyway, in the end this is the PoP timeline:

3rd Century BCE - Prince of Persia 2008 series
6th Century AD - Prince of Persia Movie Series (Maybe not Canon)
9th Century AD - Prince of Persia Sands of Time Trilogy Series
13th Century AD - Prince of Persia Original Trilogy Series
???? - Prince of Persia The Lost Crown Series (Maybe not Canon)

anyway, maybe there is some kind of reincarnation of the prince, like the zelda games with zelda and Link? Anyway, since I know that people are interested only in the Sands of Time Trilogy, here's a Playing order for you:

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time [PS2/GBA/Mobile]/Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time: Remake
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands [PSP]
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands [Wii]
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands [PS3/Mobile]
Prince of Persia: Battles of Prince of Persia
Prince of Persia: Time Run
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within [PS2/PSP]

Prince of Persia: The Two Trones: Penny Arcade Prelude #1
Prince of Persia: The Two Trones [PS2/Mobile]/Prince of Persia: Rival Swords
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands [DS]

Archer fitting in would be fun, lol. Just place it in present day I suppose.

Archer fitting in would be fun, lol. Just place it in present day I suppose.

Isn't Bob's Burger also connected to Archer?

Which also has connections to The Simpsons and Family Guy I'm pretty sure which is then connected to the Simpsons Ride which Doc Brown appears in and Doc appeared in A Million Ways to Die in the West which Django also appeared in which connects to Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino's Realer than Real Universe

Okay, okay. Well, The Simpsons Guy is kinda funky canon-wize. Well... The Simpsons and Family Guy in general are. Maybe just take those out.

That, or we could consider only the short film as part of the Kingsmen Cinematic Universe.

Why should the Simpsons and Family Guy be considered non canon? Also could the Archer seasons where he's in a coma be considered alternate universes despite the fact that it's Archers dreams?

Last edited:
I once started a simpsons-family guy order, called the Fox Animated Sitcomverse. I basically only included shows that aired on Fox and where thematically similar to the Simpsons (and of course had connections). I think it's best if those shows are treated in a bubble. It's not that those shows are not-canon to other universes (which in most cases they shouldn't be canon), but because there are a TON of meta cameos from all kinds of shows. Basically if anything appears in any FAS show, it's best treated as a different universe variation of said characters. Maybe an exception would be Rick and Morty from that one couch gag in the Simpsons, because that is a whole another kind of crossover.

Why should the Simpsons and Family Guy be considered non canon? Also could the Archer seasons where he's in a coma be considered alternate universes despite the fact that it's Archers dreams?
I mean, I guess. I'd just consider them dreams.

Why would they be considered alternate universes though?
Because of the context of those shows. That reality works differently.

If we go by what Marvel says dreams could be considered alternate realities though

- South Park
- The simpsons
- The critic
- Beavis and Butt-Head
- Dr. Katz, professional therapist
- Duck Man -Daria
- The Kings of Texas
-Futurama
- A family guy
- Pajamas - Larry's life
-Larry and Steve
- The Cleveland Show