Timeline Hub

Mr. @iceman109 I'm saying this in the most respectful way... don't think about that, if you want to apply Marvel's rule about Dreams, be my Guess. But know that what you Say it's not correct, and it's complicated to explain... And honestly After our friendly discussion about how the DC Multiverses works, I don't have the stranght to do this again. So I repeat to you, that Even if you shouldn't consider all of the cameos and gags Canon, if you consider them Canon, you can totally do It.

I consider some gags and cameos canon but not all it just depends on how my brain processes it, hell I pretend that the Payday/Point Break crossover was with the original instead of the remake

I consider some gags and cameos canon but not all it just depends on how my brain processes it, hell I pretend that the Payday/Point Break crossover was with the original instead of the remake
So, for the Family Guy/Simpson thing, there's no way that can work with the (Non)Information we have. Create a headcanon and manage it yourself.

For the Archer discussion, I'd rather leave the Kingsman franchise and the Back to the Future trilogy in their respective continuities (even over "A milliom ways to die" because Doc getting stranded twice in the Far West seems redundant to me)

As for the dream thing... I have no idea what Archer is. Are there any rules for how the multiverse works? If they aren't there then you can do whatever you want. It is entirely possible that 2 multiverses function similarly

Apparently the Bob's Burger crossover with Archer contradicts the idea that they're the same universe, so scratch that off.

Something like this, probably.

1918 - The King's Man
19?? - The King's Man: The Traitor King**
2010 - Archer 1x01-1x10
2011 - Archer 2x01-2x12
2012 - Archer 3x01-3x13
2013 - Archer 4x01-4x13
2014 - Archer 5x01-5x13
2015 - Archer 6x01-6x13
2015 - Kingsman: The Secret Service
2016 - #TBT to That Time Archer Met Kingsman
2016 - Kingsman: The Golden Circle
2016 - Archer 7x01-7x10
2017 - Archer 8x01-8x08 (Dream)
2018 - Archer 9x01-9x08 (Dream)
2019 - Archer 10x01-10x09 (Dream)
2020 - Archer 11x01-11x08
2021 - Archer 12x01-12x08
2022 - Archer 13x01-13x08
2023 - Archer 14x01-14x11
2024 - Argylle
202? - Kingsman: The Blue Blood**

Last edited:
I think we covered that already.

Sure, in isolation you can see it as an alternate universe. In context, it is an extended dream sequence.

In your opinion do you think its possible that Archer is dreaming of alternate universes because that's how I see it

Last edited:
For the Archer discussion, I'd rather leave the Kingsman franchise and the Back to the Future trilogy in their respective continuities (even over "A milliom ways to die" because Doc getting stranded twice in the Far West seems redundant to me)
I'm somewhat the same, somewhat different. Archer I can give or take. Sure, you can throw it in without problems if you wanted. It fits the style well enough and there was a crossover short so yeah. If not, I'd say the short is Kingsman canon at least.

I consider all Doc Brown cameos as canonical, so AMWTDITW is part of the story. I don't see the problem with Doc in that time period again, similar things happen in the expanded media. Whether you want to use AMWTDITW to connect to the Tarantino-Verse, well... you can, but under the context that none of the Back to the Future media takes place in that timeline, it just briefly crosses into it. It's a whole separate deal. I like to clarify that distinction because it would get really messy otherwise.

How does that even work?

I consider all Doc Brown cameos as canonical, so AMWTDITW is part of the story. I don't see the problem with Doc in that time period again, similar things happen in the expanded media.
Yeah, but I don't consider expanded media either. For me BTTF is one of the trilogy that should still untouched, so every apparence is just variants of our OG Doc and Marty

I'm not saying there's evidence I'm just saying it could be a similar situation

- South Park
- The simpsons
- The critic
- Beavis and Butt-Head
- Dr. Katz, professional therapist
- Duck Man -Daria
- The Kings of Texas
-Futurama
- A family guy
- Pajamas - Larry's life
-Larry and Steve
- The Cleveland Show
- American Dad!
I read that bobs burgers, Rick and Morty, disenchantment and king of the hill maybe canon to this.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back