Timeline Hub

Talking about the Kingsman Shared Universe, the Matthew Vaughn Cinematic Universe, there were talks about connecting Hit-Girl with Kingsman (and thus Kick-Ass). Obviously we currently have no connection, but it's something to keep in mind, as the MVCU is reported to connect three franchises (I doubt Archer is one of them, even though it's connected, so Kingsman, Argylle and a mysterious third franchise)

Last edited:
There are also 2 One-Shots Comic, Mum's the Word, and The Big Exit. Are those four things canon?

Yeah, I'm gonna pass on doing a timeline for One Piece. I've only just gotten up to the Long Ring Long Land arc in the anime, and I don't think I'll be caught up for quite some time. Anyone else wanna take it, feel free to.

anyway, maybe there is some kind of reincarnation of the prince, like the zelda games with zelda and Link? Anyway, since I know that people are interested only in the Sands of Time Trilogy, here's a Playing order for you:

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time [PS2/GBA/Mobile]/Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time: Remake
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands [PSP]
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands [Wii]
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands [PS3/Mobile]
Prince of Persia: Battles of Prince of Persia
Prince of Persia: Time Run
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within [PS2/PSP]

Prince of Persia: The Two Trones: Penny Arcade Prelude #1
Prince of Persia: The Two Trones [PS2/Mobile]/Prince of Persia: Rival Swords
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands [DS]
was going to comment that the Prince of Persia wiki treated this as a "zelda" sort of thing, with the 2008 game first, followed by the sands of time series and then the original trilogy last, however a quick look appears that has been taken down.

Given the series tend to have little connection, outside of the idea that they are set in Persia with a Prince involved somehow, I dont see a reason why they would have to completely separate continuities. It could be considered an anthology like a video game "A thousand and one nights"

good evening everyone. I would like to have a timeline of events correctly on Disney animation. I'm not sure about the dates of the story. if Disney Pixar and Disney animation are from the same universe.

I'm not a big believer in the Pixar theory, although I do believe that some are connected, and I'm unaware of an extended Disney timeline too to be honest. I'm not too sure.
I have already started the timeline. It's too long. Film and series. Thank you for your reply.

I found a site with the timeline except that I have trouble reading a timeline :) and redoing my timeline. I started again and there must be some animated films missing, I haven't put the series on yet.

Attachments

• timeline.png
    timeline.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 16
I found a site with the timeline except that I have trouble reading a timeline :) and redoing my timeline. I started again and there must be some animated films missing, I haven't put the series on yet.
I can't read anything from that image

The other day you proposed making the timeline, so I started getting information, but I didn't get very far, there are lots of things.
Some notes:
-Everyone keeps saying that "The Lion King could be in any place, even pre-history, since it doesn't show human civilization" but, if you count the Timon and Pumbaa animated series, I think it takes place in release date, since sometimes the characters of that series are shown interacting with human civilization.
-Big Hero 6 is Earth-14123 of the Marvel Multiverse. And probably a different universe from the rest of things, since it is a divergent timeline were the city of San Francisco was remade as San Fransokyo following the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake, while in other places, like in an episode of Lilo and Stitch The Series, is shown that San Francisco is just called the same as in the real world.
-Robin Hood, Chicken Little and Zootopia seem to take place in a world inhabited by anthropomorphic animals instead of humans, so maybe it is an alternate universe too?
-Fantasia, Make Mine Music, Fun and Fancy Free, Melody Time, The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad and Fantasia 2000 are compilation movies with different segments, some taking place in the Mickey Mouse universe and some even featuring abstract visuals with no plot, so... good luck with that, I guess.
-Hercules 1x44, "Hercules and the Arabian Night" seems to establish that Hercules and Aladdin live in the same era even if Ancient Greece and Middle Ages Arabia are not even in the same millennium in real life.

Latest posts

Back