Timeline Hub

What would the the timeline look like for the James Bond books?

plus the continuations.

I'm still waiting on someone to make a Game of Thrones timeline.

But apparently, from what I've heard from other fans, you NEED to go scene-by-scene and estimate how long certain travels or events last.

Obviously months won't matter since it's not "Earth" technically, but there is also some weird overlap issues so I dunno.
Also for example, Arya is 18 by season 8 and she was 11 in Season 1; just to give confirmation the main series occurs over 7-8 years.

But apparently, from what I've heard from other fans, you NEED to go scene-by-scene and estimate how long certain travels or events last.

Obviously months won't matter since it's not "Earth" technically, but there is also some weird overlap issues so I dunno.
Also for example, Arya is 18 by season 8 and she was 11 in Season 1; just to give confirmation the main series occurs over 7-8 years.
Also, I don't pity anyone who has to learn how long the 'mutiny' at Craster's Keep during season 3 and 4 lasted.
not pog.png

i started this years ago but i need to reconvert the dates back from BC to their universes version etc. If i recall it jumps between being a season a year and two seasons a year

I'm in the long process of working on the Scooby-Doo multiverse. One of the most difficult franchises to timeline. It's going to take YEARS!
### CLASSIC
- Scooby Doo Where Are You! (1969-1970)
- The New Scooby Doo Movies (1972-1973)
- The Scooby Doo Show (1976-1978)
- Scooby's All Star Laff-A-Lympics (1977-1979)
- Scooby and Scrappy Doo (1979-1980)
### CLASSIC 2.0
- The Richie Rich/Scooby Doo Show and Scrappy Too! (1980-1982)
- The New Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show / The New Mysteries (1983-1984)
- The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo (1985)
- A Pup Named Scooby Doo (1988-1991)
### What's NEW, PUP?
- What's New, Scooby-Doo? (2002-2006)
- Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! (2006-2008)
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated (2010-2013)
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! (2015-2018)
- Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? (2019-2021)
### LEGO
- Lego Scooby-Doo! Knight Time Terror (2015)
- Lego Scooby-Doo! Haunted Hollywood (2016)
- Lego Scooby-Doo! Blowout Beach Bash (2017)
### MODERN SCOOB!
- Scoob! (2020)
- Scooby-Doo! The Sword and the Scoob (2021)
- Scooby-Doo! Mecha Mutt Menace (2021)
- Scooby-Doo! Return to Zombie Island (2021)
### MULTIVERSE CROSSOVERS
- Scooby-Doo! & Batman: The Brave and the Bold (2018)
- Scooby-Doo! and the Curse of the 13th Ghost (2019)
- Scooby-Doo! and Courage the Cowardly Dog (2021)
- Scooby-Doo! and the Harlem Globetrotters (2022)
- Scooby-Doo! and the Legends of Tomorrow (2023)
- Scooby-Doo! and Supernatural (2023)
- Scooby-Doo! and OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes (2023)
- Scooby-Doo! and Teen Titans Go! (2
023)
- Scooby-Doo! and Johnny Bravo (2023)
Scooby-Doo et Krypto ! (2023)

Je suis dans le long processus de travail sur le multivers de Scooby-Doo. L'une des franchises les plus difficiles à chronométrer. Cela va prendre des ANNÉES !
Je pense que vous pouvez améliorer cette chronologie Scooby Doo que j'ai pu faire. Je crois que je n'ai pas tout trouvé. Et comme je sais que vous avez une grande expérience.

Last edited:
I think you can improve this Scooby doo timeline that I was able to make. I think I haven't found everything. And as I know you have great experience. correct it and rewrite it
I just started watching Where Are You! and will timeline each show one episode at a time.

The franchise MUST be divided up into different timelines. It's a multiverse for sure.

Bookmark this link. It's where I do the work. I update it daily.

I just started watching Where Are You! and will timeline each show one episode at a time.

The franchise MUST be divided up into different timelines. It's a multiverse for sure.

Bookmark this link. It's where I do the work. I update it daily.
Scooby-Doo! and the Legend of the Vampire is in the 2000s timeline, since the 2000s Hex Girls appear and they are introduced in Scooby-Doo! and the Witch's Ghost

Latest posts

Back