Timeline of Omniverse

Anakin Bruce Parker

Hello.
This is a timeline list of all kind of media. From Violeta to The Amazing World of Gumball.
Please help me with explain it. To help me with it, you just send a message to me with a link to a list of a universe, or write your own in this message.

Origin of Galactus #1 (Dawn of time)

Silver Surfer Annual #2 (Saga of the Serpent Crown) (Dawn of time)

Superman #255 (First story) (Six billion years ago)

Iron Man Annual #10 (Saga of the Serpent Crown) (Pre-Human History)

Uncanny X-Men Annual 1989 (Saga of the Serpent Crown) (Pre-Human History)

What If? #23 (Eternals) (Sometimes between the dinosaur's extinction and the begining of the humen races)

Eternals Vol 2 #1 (Sometimes between the dinosaur's extinction and the begining of the humen races)

Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme #21 (The Book of the Vishanti) (Sometimes between the dinosaur's extinction and the begining of the humen races)

Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme #22 (The Book of the Vishanti) (Sometimes between the dinosaur's extinction and the begining of the humen races)

Green Lantern Vol 2 #67 (Second story) (3 Billion Years Ago)

Green Lantern #10 (Vandal Savage becomes immortal) ( 1,000,000 B.C.)

Journey into Mystery #97 (Tales of Asgard) (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

Journey into Mystery #98 (Tales of Asgard) (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

Journey into Mystery #99 (Tales of Asgard) (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

The Mighty Thor #7 (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

Superman #238 (Second story) (Flashback: Space explorers Kryp and Tonn become the progenitors of the Kryptonian race) (I don't now when this happens)

Superman #260 (Second story) (Flashback: Kya-Ta and Hex-Le create Krypton's magnetic poles) (I don't now when this happens)

Superman #264 (Second story) (Flashback: Kryptonian Rik-Ar uses a headband to defeat Taka-Ne) (I don't now when this happens)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #4 (Flashback to the origin of Arion) (145,000 years ago)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #32 (Flashback: Following the death of Ahri'ahn) (145,000 years ago)

Captain America Comics #1 (Tuk story) (50,000 BC)

Captain America Comics #2 (Tuk story) (50,000 BC)

Captain America Comics #3 (Tuk story) (50,000 BC)

Captain America Comics #4 (Tuk story) (50,000 BC)

Captain America Comics #5 (Tuk story) (50,000 BC)

What If? #24 (Eternals) (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

What If? #25 (Eternals) (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

What If? #26 (Eternals) (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

What If? #27 (Eternals) (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

What If? #28 (Eternals) (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #27 (Second story) (Flashback: Chian's childhood) (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #28 (Second story) (Flashback: Chian undergoes warrior training) (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #4 (Flashback: Arion's resurrection) (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #5 (Flashback: Arion becomes high mage of Atlantis) (43,000 B.C.)

Warlord #55 (Second story) (43,000 B.C.)

Warlord #56 (Second story) (43,000 B.C.)

Warlord #57 (Second story) (43,000 B.C.)

Warlord #58 (Second story) (43,000 B.C.)

Warlord #59 (Second story) (43,000 B.C.)

Warlord #60 (Second story) (43,000 B.C.)

Warlord #61 (Second story) (43,000 B.C.)

Warlord #62 (Second story) (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #1 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #2 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #3 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #4 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #5 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #6 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #7 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #8 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #9 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #10 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #11 (43,000 B.C.)

DC Comics Presents #75 (Arion) (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #12 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #13 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #14 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #15 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #16 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #17 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #18 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #19 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #20 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #21 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #22 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #23 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #24 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #25 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #26 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #27 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #28 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #29 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #30 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #31 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #32 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #33 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #34 (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis #35 (43,000 B.C.)

Crisis on Infinite Earths #1 (Harbinger takes Arion to the Monitor's satellite) (43,000 B.C.)

Crisis on Infinite Earths #2 (Arion, Obsidian, and Psycho Pirate are dispatched to Atlantis) (43,000 B.C.)

Crisis on Infinite Earths #3 (Arion, Obsidian, and Pariah see an anti-matter wave in the sky) (43,000 B.C.)

Crisis on Infinite Earths #4 (Arion, Obsidian, Chian, and Wing watch the anti-matter) (43,000 B.C.)

Crisis on Infinite Earths #5 (Arion attends a meeting of heroes on the Monitor's satellite) (43,000 B.C.)

Arion Lord of Atlantis Special #1 (43,000 B.C.)

Journey into Mystery #112 (Second story) (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

Journey into Mystery #113 (Second story) (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

Thor #402 (Second story) (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

Thor #403 (Second story) (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

Thor: Son of Asgard #1 (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

Thor: Son of Asgard #2 (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

Thor: Son of Asgard #3 (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

Thor: Son of Asgard #4 (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

Thor: Son of Asgard #5 (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

Thor: Son of Asgard #6 (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

Thor: Son of Asgard #7 (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

Thor: Son of Asgard #8 (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

Thor: Son of Asgard #9 (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

Thor: God of Thunder #18 (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

Journey into Mystery #100 (Tales of Asgard) (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

Journey into Mystery #101 (Tales of Asgard) (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

Thor: Son of Asgard #10 (Tales of Asgard) (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

Journey into Mystery #102 (Tales of Asgard) (This could be happen elsewere, but i put it here. Please say it this it a better in another time)

Last edited:
Wow. This is ambitious.

I now it. But i take Marvel, DC and Star Wars as the first. I user this page to help me about it. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_Legends_media http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel_Universe_Reading_Order and http://www.dcindexes.com/features/c...ology&sort=chrono&startyear=&universe=Earth-1. After that im try with other universes. It's impossible to finish it. But i trying to make it as complete as I can. Please help me. To help as comment with one of your hour lines of a universe or a website. How do I write with Colors?

Latest posts

Back