JaneDoe297

How do you think the Batman the animated/Justice League Batman would have handled Damian Wayne?

This is a question that has been rattling around in my brain for a bit and I was curious about other people's opinions. If Damian Wayne had existed in the Timmverse what do you think the Bruce/Damian relationship would have been like? Where would Dick and TIm fall?

I feel like Terry McGinnis sorta filled the role as Batman's son in the DCAU. I guess if Damien Wayne were to be a thing, he'd have to be Terry's son in this universe. I feel like giving Bruce another kid aside from Terry brings up too many questions and makes a little too convoluted. Especially for how neatly packed continuity is in the animated universe.

I need to refresh myself on the DCAU because I've been wanting to return to it for a while now.

I feel like Terry McGinnis sorta filled the role as Batman's son in the DCAU. I guess if Damien Wayne were to be a thing, he'd have to be Terry's son in this universe. I feel like giving Bruce another kid aside from Terry brings up too many questions and makes a little too convoluted. Especially for how neatly packed continuity is in the animated universe.

I need to refresh myself on the DCAU because I've been wanting to return to it for a while now.
Here is my own personal chronological viewing order of the DCAU or "Timmverse". I've spent about ten years on it and just updated it today. It's one of the hardest saga's to timeline chronologically because of all the moving parts and different interconnected series, but it can be done with lots and lots of hard work. The MCU is EASY in comparison. Let me know if you have any questions. My goal was to make it as seamless as possible so I address all of the inconsistencies with designs and aesthetics to make everything work naturally (looking at you Static Shock...).

Latest posts

Back