Tin Man (Sci-Fi) (Spoilers)

Re: The All About TV Shows Thread

Tin Man is EXCELLENT.

The reimagining, the twists...it's all incredibly excellent. The actors all fit in perfectly in their roles.

I love this. I hope it's made into a DVD. This has to be the best TV Mini series of the year. The new story mixed with the old elements is genius.

It continues tomorrow at 9pm. Repeat right now and tomorrow at 7pm. If you can, I HIGHLY recommend this being checked.

Last edited:

I got a Tenth Kingdom vibe from it and was afraid it was going to rip off tenth kingdom with the reveal of the bad being the mom of our heroine.

But so far it doesn't disappoint. I do like how the scarecrow, tin man and lion are portrayed. The monkey tattoos were a nice touch as well

I got a Tenth Kingdom vibe from it and was afraid it was going to rip off tenth kingdom with the reveal of the bad being the mom of our heroine.

But so far it doesn't disappoint. I do like how the scarecrow, tin man and lion are portrayed. The monkey tattoos were a nice touch as well
Yeah, the monkey tattoos were sure something. Weird, but cool.

I just saw on Yahoo! TV it's a 3 part mini series (2 hours each part), so this will be 6 hours total. Cool.

Also, all the heart and brain jokes/references have been funny. And tonight Toto shows up!

Last edited:

OK Ice, you've piqued my curiosity.

What channel is it on? And was that just the first episode? Anyone know if they will be rerunning it?

OK Ice, you've piqued my curiosity.

What channel is it on? And was that just the first episode? Anyone know if they will be rerunning it?
The Channel is Sci-Fi. Yes, it was the first episode.

And yes, they will be rerunning it tonight at 7pm.

Last edited:

It's on Sci-fi, they are rerunning tonight at 7, with the new one at 9, this is all EST.

You can watch them online at Sci-Fi Pulse.

I saw you guys talking about online but I'd like to have it on TiVo so I can go back to it when I have a chance.

TiVo is so awesome - I'm an hour away at work yet I can go right now and set my TiVO to record tonight, over teh intarwebz.

TiVo can suck my balls

I can program that from here - hold on.

I just looked at Sci-Fi's site and was reading their forums...the people there are beating it up pretty bad saying the acting was awful and it's too much of a departure from the books, which it's supposed to be based on more than the movies.

I can program that from here - hold on.

I just looked at Sci-Fi's site and was reading their forums...the people there are beating it up pretty bad saying the acting was awful and it's too much of a departure from the books, which it's supposed to be based on more than the movies.
I never bother with specific site forums like that. They have more hate than people here do of Bendis and OSC combined.

Yeah, I went there. It's that much.

The acting was great. The reason why it'd be a departure, is because it's a reimagining for the modern age. But it still has all those elements, characteristics, and feel of the classic story.

Last edited:

Something about the Sci Fi forums is that they beat on everything that is shown there.

They destroyed the Last Room, the destroyed Dresden Files, it really doesn't surprise me that they are destroying this as well.

It's just a group of hate slingers, that's all.

Something about the Sci Fi forums is that they beat on everything that is shown there.

They destroyed the Last Room, the destroyed Dresden Files, it really doesn't surprise me that they are destroying this as well.

It's just a group of hate slingers, that's all.
I still haven't decided whether sci-fi TV fans are worse than comic book fans.

I guess sci-fi TV fans are worse, because they don't get out of the house to get their fix.

Latest posts

Back