Tiny little Ultimates #10 and #11 spoilers

MoS

The key words being "spoilers" and "tiny" right?

Hitch, from an interview on suicide girls, mostly covering the cartoon:

Hitch: I would've liked to have seen Hawkeye [in the cartoon] because, especially in the Ultimates II, he is turning into one of the coolest characters. There are sequences in issues 10 and 11 where I defy people not to stand up and cheer Hawkeye. That comes as a result of us massacring his family.

Rhyo said:

Hitch: I would've liked to have seen Hawkeye [in the cartoon] because, especially in the Ultimates II, he is turning into one of the coolest characters. There are sequences in issues 10 and 11 where I defy people not to stand up and cheer Hawkeye. That comes as a result of us massacring his family.
WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!

Hawkeye's gonna kill some fools!

A lot of fools.:D

In regards to the Ultimate Avengers DVD....

Bryan Hitch said:
...there was always the concern that things would be changed dramatically and it would be watered down for a young audience or that changes would be made for the sake of making changes. You get that more often than not with an adaptation. But this has been so remarkably true to the spirit of what we've done and the designs have been extremely close to what I've drawn.

Bullsh*t! My 10 year old niece could do better than that. :roll:

McCheese said:
WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!

Hawkeye's gonna kill some fools!

A lot of fools.:D
Sweet I'm glad that its confirmed that Hawkeyes gonna go nuts on those *******s. I was worried they wouldn't

Rhyo said:

Very cool - can't wait.

hawkeye is gonna kick so much it won't be funny! violence will have no meaning anymore! we will all become so desensitised to the amount of people he kills and kills and kills that a death wont mean anymore unless someone has 20 implements sticking in their heads, bwhahahahhahahahahahahaha.... i need help...:lol:

I'm pretty sure what will happen is that Hawkeye will come out and be all blammy and kill everyone. Then, they explain that it was all an elaborate birthday party and #12 will be Hawkeye apologising to all the people he's killed.

It'll rock.

Bass said:
I'm pretty sure what will happen is that Hawkeye will come out and be all blammy and kill everyone. Then, they explain that it was all an elaborate birthday party and #12 will be Hawkeye apologising to all the people he's killed.

It'll rock.

With cake.

Bass said:

It'll rock.
That is probably one of THE funniest and most twisted things I have ever heard.
Hope it got post of the day.

Kudos!

Thanks, but I can't take all the credit. My brain came up with most of that stuff.

Also, I've been saying it's all an elaborate birthday party since odd '5 dagnabit, since #7. Where have you been? :wink:

Latest posts

Back