TMNT: The game

Goodwill

Ahhh... That Gorilla Gulch commercial NEVER gets old. Love it! :)

I'm actually really impressed by this game. It looks like a Prince of Persia with TMNT involved. That, to me, sounds like a hell of a lot of fun. I can't wait. :)

Yeah, and what is with Ubisoft software designers and being on a roof? They've done that for all of the development videos I've seen...

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Looks interesting to me...this could very well be the first TMNT video game done as it was meant to be.

Goodwill

Ice said:
Definetly will get this when it comes out. :D

Word?

:)

Yeah, this game looks pretty impressive. I can't wait to see some of the villains they've got. The Ubisoft guy mentioned Shredder...

PuertoRock33

Remember the og nintendo game ?? I swear, that was the hardest game ever. The underwater bomb level ruined me for life. They wrong for that one.

Spade

the old nintendo games kicked mayjor ***, i made a habbit of playing the second one i think and we and my friend Joe sat in his basement from morning till nite and could never beat the final shreader:( :( :(

the watcher

I just saw the trailer for this on Spike TV's Game head. It looks awsome!! I'm sure some site will have it up tomorrow, so keep your eyes open for it.

ourchair

I hate how they haven't made a decent Turtles game since Turtles in Time for consoles and Manhattan Missions for the PC.

I think a new Turtles game should just embrace the absurdity of the old Saturday morning cartoon, the Archie comics and the action figure lineup and have a huge roster that includes Mondo Gecko, Casey Jones, the Neutrinos, Wingnut and Screwloose, et al.

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
looks kind of cool.

Reminds me of the turtles games on ps2 , NGC ect... but with better graphics and more improvements so it could be goood.

thanks watcher

Latest posts