Re: Tog the new hurricane.

kirkscreammw2.jpg

All I can think of when reading this is TOG singing:

"Here I am....
Gonna Rock You Cuz I'm A
Hurr-i-cane!"

All I could see was Tog dressed as the Hurricane from WWE...

Stand back.. There's a hurricane coming through....

All I could see was Tog dressed as the Hurricane from WWE...

Stand back.. There's a hurricane coming through....

:lol: :lol: That is what I thought but figured nearly everyone here wouldn't know who he was.

:lol: :lol: That is what I thought but figured nearly everyone here wouldn't know who he was.
I know who he is. He was one of my favorite when I used to watch wrestling. I believe I even have a picture up in the WWP slideshow of someone dressed as him.

Yeah...

Wassupwidat?

:lol: If TOG is hurricane then who is S.H.I.T? (Not swearing mods. It stood for Super Hero In Training)

I know who he is. He was one of my favorite when I used to watch wrestling. I believe I even have a picture up in the WWP slideshow of someone dressed as him.

Cool. Was it you dressed up as him?

....No. I already said I don't do costumes.

:( I know , I just live in hopes that someone here will dress as something that will be worse than my "Black Spider-man" so I can be free of that curse ....... though I know i'll get my wish soon ..... of course that will be me this year so then I have to find another :lol:

:( I know , I just live in hopes that someone here will dress as something that will be worse than my "Black Spider-man" so I can be free of that curse ....... though I know i'll get my wish soon ..... of course that will be me this year so then I have to find another :lol:
Sorry, not even me as Hurricane would be worse than your Venom moment.
:p

Crap...I was hoping I might make it through this hurricane season without having to batten down the hatches...though the way it looks now it'll probably miss me here in Florida...its projected path is still south of Cuba...EAT IT FIDEL!

....No. I already said I don't do costumes.

Bull****. You looked great in that French maid costume with the stockings.

Sorry, not even me as Hurricane would be worse than your Venom moment.
:p

:shock: Black spider-man! venom has a mouth (though I am working on modifying that costume to have a venom mouth and tongue BUT that's not for this year :wink:

All I can think of when reading this is TOG singing:

"Here I am....
Gonna Rock You Cuz I'm A
Hurr-i-cane!"

Oh this is great. I'm so doing this at work tomorrow.

My grandma called me and told me this. It was so random. I told her she was strange and didn't care.

When I read "Tog the new hurricane", I interpreted "Tog" to be a verb, describing some amoral sexual act that TOG would likely perform. I thought the title was a request for us to "TOG" some hurricane in order to keep it from hitting land.

When I read "Tog the new hurricane", I interpreted "Tog" to be a verb, describing some amoral sexual act that TOG would likely perform. I thought the title was a request for us to "TOG" some hurricane in order to keep it from hitting land.

It's likely far less impressive than something he does to a hurricane...maybe the blender.

Latest posts

Back