Too Hot for takeoff..

the watcher

braun220.jpg

Over the holliday weekend yong lady by the name of Kyla Ebbert (seen in picture above) was asked to get off her flight, because as Southwest airlines claims. A fellow passengers said that the young lady was dressed inappropriately.
read more at:
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/braun/20070905-9999-1m5braun.html

My questions to you are, Should a airline be allowed to kick someone off the plane if said person is dressed in a sexy manner? And were should we draw the line?

My questions to you are, Should a airline be allowed to kick someone off the plane if said person is dressed in a sexy manner?

Absolutely not. Mostly because I'd hate to be forced to drive cross-country.

I CAN'T HELP IT IF I'M SEXY, UNITED AIRLINES.

She doesn't look that hot to me.

She doesn't look that hot to me.

Yeah me either, but it was how she was dressed that caused the problem. Thats the same outfit she was wearing on the plane by the way. She was let back on the plane, but she had to cover her legs with a blanket for the whole flight.
I really don't see anything wrong with how she dressed, I mean you see girl dressed like that everyday here in the states. Why should she have to change or cover her legs, just to get on a plane?

Last edited:
First of all, good thread title.

Second, this is ridiculous on the airline's part. If she was dressed the way she is in that pic, even without the extra shirt, it's really nothing that bad. They probably embarassed the hell out of her, not to mention ruined the trip. Lighten up, jackasses.

Unless she wasn't wearing underwear, I think it's completely ridiculous. Why does it seem our society is regressing back into a ridiculous form of conservatism? I mean, give me a break.

They let me on, and my boobs are teh awesome, I should know, I paid well for them
I think it was a good decision to keep the hairy nipples. They accentuate the bewbz nicely.

Also, you can walk around topless and people will assume you're wearing a fur bikini.

o.o

what the ****??

I swear to god, people are retarded.

Latest posts

Back