Top 15 Unintentionally Funny Comic Book Panels

These are great. I'd actually seen all of them before...but old comicbook panels taken out of context are the epitome of humor.

Oh my god. I can't believe number one. "Robin-- What have I done to you?"

I almost don't believe he said that.

joker3.jpg

joker2.jpg

joker4.jpg

joker5.jpg

The first time I saw those, I showed them to my mother, who was alive in that time period.

She swears that "boner" meant back then what it means now.

They knew exactly what they were saying.

The first time I saw those, I showed them to my mother, who was alive in that time period.

She swears that "boner" meant back then what it means now.

They knew exactly what they were saying.

Boner,definded: a person or thing that bones., a foolish and obvious blunder; stupid mistake., A blunder or an error. An erection of the ******. blunder," 1912, baseball slang, probably from bonehead "stupid person" (1908 ). Meaning "erect *****" is 1950s, from earlier bone-on (1940s), probably a variation (with connection notion of "hardness") of hard-on (1893)., an embarrassing mistake

Last edited:
Boner,definded: a person or thing that bones., a foolish and obvious blunder; stupid mistake., A blunder or an error. An erection of the ******. blunder," 1912, baseball slang, probably from bonehead "stupid person" (1908 ). Meaning "erect *****" is 1950s, from earlier bone-on (1940s), probably a variation (with connection notion of "hardness") of hard-on (1893)., an embarrassing mistake

Yes, it's like "screwed".

But if you say "Batman screwed me!" and "I'm going to screw Batman!" and "No one can stop me from screwing Joker!" and "EXTRA! EXTRA! Joker and Batman screw each other!" for an entire issue...

Yes, it's like "screwed".

But if you say "Batman screwed me!" and "I'm going to screw Batman!" and "No one can stop me from screwing Joker!" and "EXTRA! EXTRA! Joker and Batman screw each other!" for an entire issue...

It was a simpler time...

All good and funny stuff, though (like many people there stated) I believe all of them can be found here.
Anyone who has not heard of SuperDickery needs to be punched in the throat immediately. Through the Internet.

Yeah, I totally know how to do it. And I totally will.

I actually read a LOT of classic Fantastic Four when I was young, and I have to say there's a lot of goofy writing in there. A lot of people think of Reed now as the stuffy professor man, but his sense of conjugal values were awfully manly.

In fact, I think he's said the phrase, "Like a man!" more often than Ben has.

I actually read a LOT of classic Fantastic Four when I was young, and I have to say there's a lot of goofy writing in there. A lot of people think of Reed now as the stuffy professor man, but his sense of conjugal values were awfully manly.

In fact, I think he's said the phrase, "Like a man!" more often than Ben has.

And also this exchange:

Sue: Oh, Reed, I've been such a fool!
Reed: Not a fool, Susan, just a woman!

Also, he's repeatedly said "Stop being such a wife!"

And also this exchange:

Sue: Oh, Reed, I've been such a fool!
Reed: Not a fool, Susan, just a woman!

Also, he's repeatedly said "Stop being such a wife!"
Unfortunately true.

(Though I can't remember if he did say, "Stop being such a wife!" but it's not out of the realm of possibility. Time to download some back issue scans.)

Latest posts

Back