Top 5 Favorites.

Friday

We've been having quite a few discussons of personal preferance lately, why one character sucks, why one doesn't and what not, so I thought it an intresting idea to see just who is fanatical about whom. Let's see your top 5 folks, and if you want, your bottom too. Teams are alright too, if you hate Alpha Flight or love the X-Men just drop them down as a whole

5. Yorric Brown (Y: The Last Man)
4. Jessie Custer (Preacher)
3. Nightwing
2. Daredevil
1. Hourman (Android)

5. Wolverine - As I've said, been overpowered over the years and just overdone.
4. Carnage - Great idea, but he suffers from 90's kewl syndrome.
3. Punisher - He's a serial killer, plain and simple.
2. The 616 Hulk - It's a great idea for a villian, but an ongoing hero title? Come on.
1. Wolverine clones - X-23, Albert, and all that crap. He's got more bad ripp offs than most good heros do villians.

Good thread Baxter...

Mine's Marvel because that's all I'm familiar with right now...

1. Daredevil
2. Really any Ultimate Title
3. Hulk
4. Deadpool

My (I don't know who was in charge of editing that but don't ever make it look like I used the word "poo-poo" again) list
1. Wolverine

Otherwise I'm pretty openminded...

Last edited:
I'll just make mine from all comic verse...

Heroes...

5. Hellboy
4. Batman
3. Spider-Man
2. Thor
1. THE ULTIMATES!

Villains...

5. Joker
4. Dr. Doom
3. Lex Luthor
2. Norman Osborn
1. Magneto

Top 5:

5. Wolverine
4. The Ultimates
3. The Four
2. X-Men
1. Spider-Man

These are the reasons that I'm interested in comics!

Top 5 (Marvel only, cuz DC SUX)

Not in any order

HEROES
Nightcrawler
Falcon
Ant Man (Scott Lang)
Carnage
Spot

May be edited later

Nurhachi said:
Top 5 (Marvel only, cuz DC SUX)
Now is there really a point to that? Look at my list, I'm obviously more of a DC supprter than a Marvelite, but that doesn't mean I constantly bash the opposing company. If you feel that stongly about it try to convince DC fans to read some marvel books, don't just shout DC sucks like an attention deficet 13 year old.

My top five:

Batman
Rorschach (from wachtmen)
Spider-man
Ultimate Iron-Man
Wolverine

My botton five:

Bishop
Super-Man
Jubilee
616 Hulk
Ciclops

I just read Wachtmen so he is fresh in my mind. I think Rorschach is the most complex carater to ever be in a comic book.

He's certainly one of the most well developed and deeply layered, especialy for only ever appearing in a 12 issue mini.

TheManWithoutFear said:
My (I don't know who was in charge of editing that but don't ever make it look like I used the word "poo-poo" again) list

:twisted:

My faves:
1. Ultimate Spider-Man
2. Spider-Man
3. Sentry
4. Ultimate Captain America
5. Reed Richards

Un-faves:
1. Superman
2. Pretty much any of the New Mutants-ear X-Men, i.e. Cannonball, etc.

That's about it. I'm not really a hater.

Baxter said:
Now is there really a point to that? Look at my list, I'm obviously more of a DC supprter than a Marvelite, but that doesn't mean I constantly bash the opposing company. If you feel that stongly about it try to convince DC fans to read some marvel books, don't just shout DC sucks like an attention deficet 13 year old.

No, im saying that to say why im just choosing marvel, cuz DC sux. :p

Again, we all have our own opinions... SO DON'T TURN THIS INTO A MARVEL VS DC THREAD!

Yup...

Starting Five

Bishop
Savage Dragon
AoA Wolverine/ Wolverine pre 1996
AoA Nightcrawler
Agent 355

These guys suck

The Evolutionary
Superman
Captain Cold (aka corniest name ever)
The Wonder Twins
Slade (aka Captain Lame)​

Slade? You mean Slade Wilson, Dethstroke? I know they just call him Slade on the cartoon or is there another character that i don't know about?

mhmmm...

yea i was talking about deathstroke who i actually thought was better as a cartoon character he's really lame in the comics

What can I say? I've realized the errors of my ways... I'm turning over a new leaf, where I can sort of accept outlandish things such as Beast being alive, Apocolypse being real, and cats being Mystique. ;)

Latest posts

Back