Top 5 Favorites.

Goodwill said:
I'm turning over a new leaf, where I can sort of accept outlandish things such as...Apocolypse being real

Outlandish? That's just plain nuts.

All mine are the Ultimate versions

5.Sinister
An unpopular choice I'm sure, but I loved what they did with the character, and I hope he really didn't really manage to choke himself. He's got a lot of possibilities that can be explored. Hell, I'd love him to have his own mini.
4.Normon Osbourne
For being actually really creepy. Not fussed about the goblin, but he's fascinating.
3.Dazzler
For reminding me of half of my ex-girlfriends :)
2.Bruce Banner
Forget the hulk, this is the most interesting guy out of the two.
1. Thor
Can't help but love the loon. And I always read him with a strong norwegian accent too

I don't know...

If you guys agree with me or not but i think 616 bruce banner is kinda just like ultimate bruce banner the only difference is they put about a half of a cup more nerd into the uu bruce.

well...

I started reading it again back when he was like roaming through the dessert and whoever was hunting him and he fought abomination. But i guess maybe i'm wrong but of most of the characters from the ultimates Hulk/Bruce is the one i don't think they strayed too far from. To me he just seemed a little nerdier, but still narotic, mad jealous, kinda lettin' the hulk change his own 'bruceness'

Synch said:
I started reading it again back when he was like roaming through the dessert and whoever was hunting him and he fought abomination. But i guess maybe i'm wrong but of most of the characters from the ultimates Hulk/Bruce is the one i don't think they strayed too far from. To me he just seemed a little nerdier, but still narotic, mad jealous, kinda lettin' the hulk change his own 'bruceness'

616 Bruce is in nearly control of the Hulk he hulks out when he wants too. Though, there's still a chance Hulk could take over completely.... he's more confident about himself. Ultimate Hulk is like the perfect rendition of Bruce Banner not only is he a nerd and isolated, he's jealous and rejected which are darker traits than we see in the 616 Banner.

yea he is in more control of the hulk but still personality i still think they are the same. if anything uu Bruce is 616 Bruce from way back before he was used to the hulking stuff.

Latest posts

Back