Top 5 games you've played this year.

Twilight Princess will be the greatest game ever, 'nuff said, end of discussion. Automatic #1 on my list as soon as I put it in my wii (That sounds really bad).

no the marvel MMORPG will be the greatest ever.

5 - Black
4 - Tomb Raider Legends
3 - 24
2 - God of War
1 - Shadows of the Colossus

It's sad but my top 2 picks came out last year. Goes to show how games are doing this year. But since Okami and Bully are due out this year---I may have to reconsider.

1. Tiger Woods 06
2. Madden 07
3. Lego Star Wars II
4. New Super Mario Bros.
5. Wario Ware Touched

I only counted new games for this list. New to me, anyway. Battlefront 2 is still the greatest game ever made.

new list kind of.

1) WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 - [360]

2) Marvel ultimate alliance - [360]

3) Lego star wars II [360]

4) Saint's row [360]

5)Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion [360]

New and updated list (in no real order):

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360)

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (360)

Burnout Revenge (360)

G.R.A.W. (360)

Dead Rising (360)

Last edited:
in no order

1. Metroid Prime: hunters
2. New Super Mario Bros.
3. Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

but, those are the only new games ive played I'm pretty sure, so, if i were to add to that-

4. Jak 3
5. Battlefront 2

And, I'm sure LoZ:TP will be on the list by december 25th.

1) Twilight Princess
2) Gears of War
3) Final Fantasy XII
4) Dead Rising
5) Wii Sports

Lol, How long is GMan banned for?

5. Lego Stars 2 (even though I haven't played; can't go wrong with legos)
4. Marvel Ultimate Alliance
3. Soul Calibur 3
2. Tales of Symphonia (awesome game)
1. Gears of War

NOt a big fan of Zelda as most but it would definitely be number 6.

4. Tetris DS
3. Final Fantasy 3
2. New Super Mario Bros.
1. Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin

Only good games I've played this year. Hopefuly next year won't be so handheld.

So 2006 is done and to be quite honest---it was a lackluster year for games.

Yeah...I got some friends with Wiis and 360s....but I still only have a PS2. So here's my choices for the top 3 games of 2006.

3 - 24:The Game ------ it's just like watching the show. The voice acting is perfect and controls can be pretty loose at times but for the most part they're solid. Just like the game.

2 - Black ------ if you look at the thread I created for the game that no one played, you'll see...this is the greatest FPS ever. Nothing is as real or as intense. And **** you Halo fanoboys. Halo has story....Black has guns.....and lots of them!

1 - Okami ------ Just like Shadow of the Colossus and Ico, Okami is another great example of how some video games can be called art. Between original story, innovative gameplay and gorgeous graphics......Okami is king.

All other games can piss off. And yes that includes Marvel:Ultimate Alliance.

So 2006 is done and to be quite honest---it was a lackluster year for games.

Yeah...I got some friends with Wiis and 360s....but I still only have a PS2. So here's my choices for the top 3 games of 2006.

3 - 24:The Game ------ it's just like watching the show. The voice acting is perfect and controls can be pretty loose at times but for the most part they're solid. Just like the game.

2 - Black ------ if you look at the thread I created for the game that no one played, you'll see...this is the greatest FPS ever. Nothing is as real or as intense. And **** you Halo fanoboys. Halo has story....Black has guns.....and lots of them!

1 - Okami ------ Just like Shadow of the Colossus and Ico, Okami is another great example of how some video games can be called art. Between original story, innovative gameplay and gorgeous graphics......Okami is king.
So no Kingdom Hearts II afterall? :lol:

All other games can piss off. And yes that includes Marvel:Ultimate Alliance.
While I wouldn't say it that way, I agree. I liked the game, but it disapointed at the same, too. No excitement, nothing different. It was like playing X-Men Legends (and I loved those games). And for something like this, I shouldn't feel like I'm playing XML, because I'm not.

For 2006 (No particular order)-

Game:New Super Mario Bros.
System: DS

HOTTness is back. The classic style of the olden Mario days return with new story and levels that give nods to the previous Mario games and fun. Still 8 worlds to go through, and still a hell of a lot fun.

Rating: 5/5

Game:Kingdom Hearts II
System: Playstation 2

The great epic game returns with a sequel that's worth while. All the fun from the first game comes back in this action-packed and story-packed game that's sure to be great fun for everyone. Twists and turns come about to make things that more interesting, and a secret ending that will have your jaw drop.

Rating: 5/5

Game: Wario Ware Touched
System: DS

For an evil twin cousin, Wario sure knows how to bring the fun and give everyone a good time. This kind of game was made for this kind of system. Wario comes back with his friends from before, and even new friends, too, to give you mini games that will confuse you as to why they're there, but not care because they're just too fun to play with. If you enjoyed this game, you'll love Wario Ware: Smooth Moves for the Wii.

Rating: 4/5

Game: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
System: Nintendo Wii

It's the return of the great Link! In his new adventure since Wind Waker, Link returns in an all-new game, sequel to Majora's Mask (which was a sequel to Ocarina of Time). In his longest adventure yet, this 70+ hour game is full of nothing of great fun and being the darkest Zelda yet, it really brings out the best of in here. This game was worth the 1 year delay. And even better, new dungeons will be possible for downloads on the Wii sometime this year.

Rating: 4/5

Game: Wii Sports
System: Nintendo Wii

This has to be greatness beheld. Packed with 5 sports game, Wii Sports is fun for the whole family. Everyone can enojy it, and it's a blast to play. From baseball to bowling, from golf to boxing, and tennis, too, this game is hard to put down and remember you have a job to go to! What more has there to be said? And if this was a lot of fun, wait until Wii Play is out!

Rating: 4.5/5

Are we talking about best games we've played from this year?
Because mine are pretty much 3:
MegaMan Battle Network 6
Final Fantasy 3-ds
Age of Empires 3: The War Chiefs.

It was an amazing game just seemed a little too short. Extreme realism for sure but as far as intensity I'd have to go with Resistance: Fall of Man. That game is intence as it gets. I play for ten minutes and I have to take a break, go smoke a cigg and relax.

It was an amazing game just seemed a little too short. Extreme realism for sure but as far as intensity I'd have to go with Resistance: Fall of Man. That game is intence as it gets. I play for ten minutes and I have to take a break, go smoke a cigg and relax.

Is that the WWII/Alien invasion one? That looked damn cool.

Best game I played in '06 was Guitar Hero... Seriously.

Can't think of anything else that came out last year that I played. I've been basically broke because of my car payments (which finally end next month... yeah :D ) and other bills, so I've been pretty stingy (in other word avoiding new games until they're old). Guitar Hero and GHII are the only ones I splurged on, because I played it at a buddy's house and it's seriously addicting, lol...

Latest posts

Back