Transformers:Prime

I love Peter Cullen. I've never been a huge fan of Optimus, but I love that guy.

I hope this turns out to be good. In my personal opinion, most Transformers series are pretty subpar, with the exceptions of the fantasic Beast Wars and Transformers Animated. It'd be great to have another strong Transformers cartoon.

I've been looking forward to prime since they announced it. Hopefully it's shown here. But I love the designs. It looks similar to war on cybertron.

I've been looking forward to prime since they announced it. Hopefully it's shown here. But I love the designs. It looks similar to war on cybertron.

Yeah, there's been rumors that War for Cybertron will act as a prequel for this series.

So I watched the five-episode pilot.

It's good. The story is basically the live-action films without the suck mixed with Beast Wars stroytelling and Animated characters, and the fight scenes are very strong.

However...there's nothing about it that really draws me. There's nothing wrong with it, and there's some obvious effort, but I'm not sure I want to watch the entire series.

Also, I realize it's a cliche in this fandom to hate the human sidekicks...but I really, really don't like Miko.

Latest posts

Back