Transformers toys (new and old)

TOTALLY. I would so buy that.

Could you imagine the scale???

I like my Music Label Soundwave, he's roughly the same dimensions of the G1 version, but with a nifty flash card slot in his chest plate. His sound quality isn't half bad either.

The other day we were in Target and they just happened to have Ultimate Bumblebee. Which, in case you didn't know, is not only the coolest Transformer ever made, but is the mostest awesomest toy ever made.

We bought it for my son for his birthday....he, uh, should really enjoy it.

The other day we were in Target and they just happened to have Ultimate Bumblebee. Which, in case you didn't know, is not only the coolest Transformer ever made, but is the mostest awesomest toy ever made.

We bought it for my son for his birthday....he, uh, should really enjoy it.

Yeah if he ever sees it....poor kid.

I almost got the Optimus Prime iPod dock.

TAK10694.jpg

Wow. Makes me wish I had an iPod.

Transformers movie toys are getting "Battle" repacks that comes with tiny people. I must get Bumblebee for the tiny version of John Totturo's character.

Interesting news :

The Toy Industry Association, a trade group that represents about 500 toy makers, met on Thursday to draft a new, tougher toy testing, reports CNN Money.

The group currently proposes only voluntary safety testing measures.

The group is planning on tougher testing including independent auditing in foreign countries to ensure that factories follow quality standards consistent with U.S. standards, and require manufacturers test products at every stage of development for design flaws.

The agency plans on providing the new plan to the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) on December 31st.

Joan Lawrence, TIA's vice president for safety standards and regulatory affairs, says that the group hopes the federal agency will certify it as a new testing standard.

Meanwhile, the House of Representatives unanimously passed legislation that will reduce the amount of permissible lead in consumer products, require manufacturers to include tracking labels so that recalled products can be quickly traced, and significantly boost the CPSC's budget.

maybe this means the quality will improve

Interesting news :

maybe this means the quality will improve

Just what do you want in terms of quality? I mean the old hunks of metal and plastic didn't really transform much. Theres a fine line between playability and durability that Hasbro/Takara has been damn good on for a while now.

Just what do you want in terms of quality? I mean the old hunks of metal and plastic didn't really transform much. Theres a fine line between playability and durability that Hasbro/Takara has been damn good on for a while now.

that post was 2007.

But what I mean is Hasbro figures as a rule tend to break easier than other companies. I say this as someone who still buys hasbro stuff as it's not a knock at them but e.g There star wars figures break much easier than the Thunddercats , TMNT , Power rangers and more I use to play with as kid.

The figures now days (even more with Hasbro) tend to look great but break easy as ****.

that post was 2007.

But what I mean is Hasbro figures as a rule tend to break easier than other companies. I say this as someone who still buys hasbro stuff as it's not a knock at them but e.g There star wars figures break much easier than the Thunddercats , TMNT , Power rangers and more I use to play with as kid.

The figures now days (even more with Hasbro) tend to look great but break easy as ****.

Heh. I should check post dates.

Anyway some old Trasnformers were very durable, but they were Brickformers. And my old TMNT stuff got destroyed.

I picked up an Animated Grimlock the other day on a whim.

Frankly, I haven't really gotten into the toys. This may be because one of the few I ever got was Beast Machines Cheetor, which I'm told was a terrible toy.

Latest posts

Back