Turkey Day

I like meeting up with family I haven't seen in a long time, but I'm not big on Thanksgiving as far as the food. I'm not big on home-cooked meals.
American!

I bet you like to eat Mexican take-out on Thanksgiving because you get to see all the Native Americans working at Taco Bell.

I like meeting up with family I haven't seen in a long time, but I'm not big on Thanksgiving as far as the food. I'm not big on home-cooked meals. I would've been happier with some burritos.

But my wife' family was over for breakfast and my wife made a really good breakfast. We had dinner with my family and watched The Dark Knight, which was, of course, great.

If only there had been burritos.
That's what I'm talkin' bout!

I hate big home cooked meals like most people do on Thanksgiving. Mostly at the thought of leftovers. I hate leftovers. I have zero desire to spend all weekend trying to figure out what kind of turkey spin-off meals I can come up with.

If your T-Day meal is anything like mine, you eat early like around 1-2pm. Then you fix another plate around 6-7pm. By the following evening you're burnt out on all the food from yesterday.

Last year me and The Capt sat around and watched a Supeman movie marathon and had a giant order of White Castle cheeseburgers. It will go down in history as my Greatest Thanksgiving Day. Ever.

Typical american's late for everything, Thanksgiving was last month!

jeez get it together
Real Thanksgiving is always in November. The fake one is celebrated before to make Canadians feel important.

And home-cooked meals are the way to go.

Last edited:
American!

I bet you like to eat Mexican take-out on Thanksgiving because you get to see all the Native Americans working at Taco Bell.

I don't care much for Taco Bell, and if I tried to get Mexican take-out on Thanksgiving my family would lynch me.

That's what I'm talkin' bout!

I hate big home cooked meals like most people do on Thanksgiving. Mostly at the thought of leftovers. I hate leftovers. I have zero desire to spend all weekend trying to figure out what kind of turkey spin-off meals I can come up with.

If your T-Day meal is anything like mine, you eat early like around 1-2pm. Then you fix another plate around 6-7pm. By the following evening you're burnt out on all the food from yesterday.

Last year me and The Capt sat around and watched a Supeman movie marathon and had a giant order of White Castle cheeseburgers. It will go down in history as my Greatest Thanksgiving Day. Ever.

Word. Doom is right.

I have a strict no-leftovers policy. I can't eat them. They gross me out. I'd rather eat a bowl of cereal than warm up leftovers.

I eat leftovers, I love them.

One of the dishes I like to go is to get some turkey, stuffing, mash potatoes, mix them all up, scramble in some eggs, casserole dish that sucker with some cheese.

So good.

You guys need a good Italian family to show you how good home cooking is.

Seriously, and not some Italian family that doesn't live near a shore, or doesn't use Italian words when they are cooking, that's not a real Italian family.

I don't care much for Taco Bell, and if I tried to get Mexican take-out on Thanksgiving my family would lynch me.

Word. Doom is right.

I have a strict no-leftovers policy. I can't eat them. They gross me out. I'd rather eat a bowl of cereal than warm up leftovers.
I am surprised you any eat any kind of food.

I eat leftovers, I love them.

One of the dishes I like to go is to get some turkey, stuffing, mash potatoes, mix them all up, scramble in some eggs, casserole dish that sucker with some cheese.

So good.
Now we got someone who's on the money.

:p

Last edited:
The first thanksgiving in my apartment away from home, I was so mad at my family, so I stayed home and made enchiladas.

They were amazing.

But Random, processed burritos made with meat that was a couple days old and refried beans that were piped into the burrito with a food gun are awesome!

Fresh food is for losers!

/E

Had to work through Thanksgiving break so me and my friends cooked ourselves a delicious Turkey dinner with all the fixins. It worked out really well. The food was good, the company was good, and nobody was sober by the end of the night.

Good times.

Latest posts

Back