Turtles In Time Remake

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Sorry if posted.

Attendees of the traveling Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 25th Anniversary Tour have started sending in reports to Joystiq that a remake of the oh-so-awesome Turtles in Time side-scroller of yester yore is in development for Xbox Live Arcade and possibly PSN/WiiWare as well. The "Confirm this Game" achievement has yet to be unlocked by any gaming media outlet to our knowledge, but we'll do our best to find out for ya as soon as we can.

For the record, we at the 'Axe think that a fancy yet faithful rendition of Turtles in Time on XBLA, PSN, and WiiWare would be ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN' AWESOME!

All info from http://www.gametrailers.com/news/turtles-in-time-remake-reveale/811

:shock: Please let this be on psn or wiiware

One of my early clear memories was playing this after preschool with I'm still friends with today. Ah those were the days

I have fond memories of that game, but Bucky O'Hare beats it and X-Men combined.

Y'know, I'd love to see that old arcade X-Men game get updated like this.

IF they did more remakes like this I'd like Double Dragon

I wanted to see ONE thing.

Leo throw a foot soldier at the screen.

*pouts*

(To be fair, they got the planks and the firey toe stuff right! :D)

Rumors of a remake for one of the coolest TMNT titles ever have been circulating around the net as of late, and now Ubisoft has confirmed that it will be releasing a downloadable game inspired by one of the most acclaimed arcade games of all time â€" Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled. A side-scrolling, four-player action brawler based on the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles animated series, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles In Time Re-Shelled will release on July 22 worldwide exclusively on Xbox LIVE Arcade, and later this year on PSN.

http://www.gametrailers.com/news/tmnt-turtles-in-time-remake/954

Latest posts

Back