UC's Cover of the Year Winner!

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Laddies and gentlemen, you've voted for a month, narrowing down from 20 choices, to 8, then 2. And now, a winner has been crowned! Who is it? Well, this is no surprise, and a lot of you saw this one coming, (including me). The winner is......

ULTS2001.jpg

ULTIMATES 2 #1 by BRYAN HITCH​

Good - if UXM would've won it would have been an abomination. I would have burned all my comics and closed down the site.

Patriot said:
Well deserved,but I preferred the variant of#4
Agreed

UltimateE said:
Good - if UXM would've won it would have been an abomination. I would have burned all my comics and closed down the site.
You know, one day your going to say that and its going to happen and there will be this horde of posters who track you down to stop you destroying "their" site. I'll probably be among them.

Caduceus said:
You know, one day your going to say that and its going to happen and there will be this horde of posters who track you down to stop you destroying "their" site. I'll probably be among them.

I do say that a lot don't I?

UltimateE said:

Haha - I laughed out loud when I read that post, E. Then I realized that maybe you were serious, and got a little scared instead. ;-)

Latest posts

Back